Greasy Lake Community

Just BRUCE!

8 minutes ago, jmw said:

This is February. :)

Who wants a company calendar.image.png.925a5b290d5eeac1411cfbe536fc23d5.png

Me!  :lol: 

7 minutes ago, jmw said:

Can never have to many with Bruce smiling.

So true!!!  I just love look on his face, surrounded by all his adoring fans! 

That photo really rings a bell. There is one of me and a neighbor's boy just like that, except I'm sitting on the outside horse.

What no one ever knew, I was smiling but terrified the whole time while the carousel went round because it made me dizzy. To this day I can't abide circular motion like that. I can get really sick if I am subjected to it. And it took me forever to realize that getting on a swing with alacrity resulted in headaches and  having to throw up.

But you would never know it from the picture in my album.

Bruce probably just got a kick out of the ride.

• Like 3

I have memories from that exact carousel.  Maybe there’s a photo somewhere, I don’t know.

I could handle something like that (at the time anyway, don’t know about now) but have a terrible time with motion as well.  Same symptoms.  Fun times!  

• Sad 1

On 10/02/2018 at 9:02 PM, berlintramp said:

That photo really rings a bell. There is one of me and a neighbor's boy just like that, except I'm sitting on the outside horse.

What no one ever knew, I was smiling but terrified the whole time while the carousel went round because it made me dizzy. To this day I can't abide circular motion like that. I can get really sick if I am subjected to it. And it took me forever to realize that getting on a swing with alacrity resulted in headaches and  having to throw up.

But you would never know it from the picture in my album.

Bruce probably just got a kick out of the ride.

I have always loved the carousel (we call them Jinny horses). Rachel, Rachel’s mum, Tie and I went on one in Birmingham in November! But the rides I can’t do anymore are those ones which go round twice, waltzers, tea cups etc...or anything too high. I’m just a wimp!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3