Greasy Lake Community

Just BRUCE!

Our man looks old (I mean I know he is and that is not a criticism). Perhaps that is what is inspiring the touring urgency. He always grows a decade younger during a tour.

• Like 1

On 5/12/2019 at 12:39 PM, rosiejaneymary said:

Any idea where this was BD?  It’s probably not him... but the guy in the blue shirt looks exactly like a Bruce Bud friend from college :o

It's a John Shive photo from 1976.  Can't tell you where from.  Here's another one:

88530bb2f1982551ed5c07473a14ec54.jpg

EDIT:

Here's the caption from the Shive website:

It was 1976 at The Palladium in New York City, on this night Bruce let the front row of the theatre push him back to the stage In this shot is Obie Dziedzic, Bruce Springsteen's longtime aide, hold him up along with a few other lucky fans.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, The_Magic Rat said:

Our man looks old (I mean I know he is and that is not a criticism). Perhaps that is what is inspiring the touring urgency. He always grows a decade younger during a tour.

You mean you think he’s ready to grow young again?  :D

• Like 4

I’m at a friend’s cottage, and in his boat, the little compartment has this CD cover (along with boating licenses, etc).  Every time I get in the boat, I open the little door, and all is right with the world.  :)

FFD0A600-5041-4FB3-84C0-4251B0801274.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Love Love Love! 1