Just now, tillywilly said:

image.png.14ba33d9b65764c41173a84cf1fbe9f9.png

October 13, 1998
Legendary rock star Bruce Springsteen is surrounded by the media as he leaves the High Court in London today (Thursday) after hearing the judge say he had won his action against the British company he accused of pirating his music. Mr Justice Ferris granted the Mr. Springsteen an injunction stopping west London-based Masquerade Music from releasing an album of songs written and recorded by Bruce Springsteen at the start of his career 26 years ago. 

Rock star Bruce Springsteen arrives London's High Court today (Wednesday), where he is seeking damages from Middlesex-based Masquerade Music, which is trying to release an album of songs he wrote and recorded 26 years ago. Photo by Michael Stephens/PA See PA story COURTS Springsteen.
Rock star Bruce Springsteen leaves the High Court in London today (Thursday) after hearing the judge say he had won his action against the British company he accused of pirating his music. Mr Justice Ferris granted the Mr. Springsteen an injunction stopping west London-based Masquerade Music from releasing an album of songs written and recorded by Bruce Springsteen at the start of his career 26 years ago. 

i pasted a few of these together so everybody can figure out where this picture comes from

It is about Before The Fame and all your other bootlegs!

Hey Bruce  Ben Afleck wants his face back!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

BRUCE AND HIS BABIES

On the evening of April 26, 1998, wrapped in my mother’s arms, my dad quietly let
out his last breath and died in his sleep.

With those extra years that were gifted to us, I got to see my children love my
father and I got to watch his patience and kindness toward them. I got to see them
mourn my father’s death. My dad loved the sea, spending hours at the shore, staring at
the water, admiring the boats. When my parents lived in San Francisco, he had a small
boat he bobbed around the bay on. At his wake, my children approached his coffin and
laid on his hands his “captain’s” hat. It was one like the guy in the Captain and
Tennille used to wear, a child’s costume, a totem of an unlived life, of desire
unattained. It served as a shield to cover my dad’s beautiful, rocky-shaped, now nearly
bald head and as a symbol of an imaginary commanding manhood and masculinity my
pop always felt was just out of reach and under siege.
I understood that hunger. For me there’d be no captain’s hat! Just “THE BOSS!”
Bulging muscles, judo and the lifting of thousands and thousands of pounds’ worth of
meaningless objects every . . . single . . . day, until I finally brought my father the
physical presence he’d been looking for.

Months later, in the evening twilight, returning from our local video store with my
children, out of the blue I mentioned my father’s death. The car went silent. I peered
into the rearview mirror and saw my young son and daughter, mouths wide open,
crying, but no sound had come out yet. Then, like thunder delayed after lightning,
“Whaaaaaaaa . . . you mean the guy in the captain’s hat?” It felt so good watching my
children cry for my dad. As we pulled up to the house, they ran inside, still bawling.
Patti saw me follow in behind with a smile. “What happened?” “It’s Pop, they’re
crying over Pop.”

:)

Adam raised a good daddy

• Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 6

Oh you want to know about Bruce's mother? Ok here she is

My wife and I got a special insight into the source of Bruce’s strength and character when we stood next to his mother during an L.A. concert. 90,000 people listened in hushed silence while Bruce told a captivating, graphic story. Mrs. Springsteen exclaimed, “I don’t care if he’s the biggest rock and roll star in the world. If he says f_?_?_?one more time, I’m going to wash his mouth out with soap.”

:lol:

• Like 3
  • Love Love Love! 2
  • Haha 3

Got another classic

Quote of the Month: Before his death in 1998, Doug Springsteen was asked which of his son’s songs he liked best. "The ones about me," he answered.

:)

"now he walks these empty rooms rattling his chains"

Doug Springsteen:     haaaaaaa  rotf lmao lol bruce you are funniest son

i got to get bruce to login

Hey Bruce we're talking shxt about your father! haaaaaaaaaa

No i will get Adele she will love it ....or kick my ASS

• Like 1

Another from last night... 

• Like 4
  • Love Love Love! 1

2 minutes ago, Marilla Gorilla said:

He's a bit of a silver fox here. ;)

He looks very nice.

• Like 4

People outside this forum couldn't possibly understand how looking at these photos ^^^ makes me feel. 

Everything seems all right now...

• Like 4
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1

Just noticed his glasses in his pocket, they should be in a case Mr Springsteen.

• Haha 1