Greasy Lake Community

Just BRUCE!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I find it hard to believe that this was intended to be posted on his official Instagram page. It’s not at all the kind of picture you would see there. It looks like a very private picture that you would send to a friend. I’m in shock.

Also I doubt that he’s the one handling his Instagram publications. I’d be surprised he would send this pic to be posted at all.

1 hour ago, rufus said:

I find it hard to believe that this was intended to be posted on his official Instagram page. It’s not at all the kind of picture you would see there. It looks like a very private picture that you would send to a friend. I’m in shock.

Also I doubt that he’s the one handling his Instagram publications. I’d be surprised he would send this pic to be posted at all.

Yeah, seems it was there by mistake. He's not naked or in a compromising position so not that shocking though. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ON THE BEACH IN THE MIST
Ah, the Legends of Springsteen: the one the elders call The Boss been said to appear unexpectedly from time to time — from balconies in Europe to biker bars in the American Southwest, with sidewalks and boardwalks in between — to to put a smile on the face of a lucky few. The latest sighting: Saturday, July 23, in Long Branch, NJ, a small group of mothers and children at the Promenade Beach Club were treated to a bit of "Born to Run." That much we've confirmed. Tales of red-headed mermaids then calling him back to the sea remain uncorroborated.
- Backstreets New, July 28, 2011

Promenade.jpg.6a980f264c8e786d1b9109d8130bdff2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...