Greasy Lake Community

Just BRUCE!

2 hours ago, rosiejaneymary said:

Oh for Outlaw Pete's sake! I was consoling myself with Long Branch, where I don't usually go. 

So much for that. 

Really, how cute are these two?? 

Not really sure where it is.  The original tag on the photo was Asbury.  But then my guess was Ocean Grove or Long Branch, leaning towards Long Branch.  Definitely not Asbury based on the railing.

14 minutes ago, BrilliantDisguise said:

Not really sure where it is.  The original tag on the photo was Asbury.  But then my guess was Ocean Grove or Long Branch, leaning towards Long Branch.  Definitely not Asbury based on the railing.

That's what I thought as well, but since circumstances have prevented a shore visit, I thought maybe they were switched out?  It looks like maybe Long Branch, but  Belmar (and Spring Lake too. Does Ocean Grove? Can't recall!!) has railings like that.  Volleyball nets on the beach as well.  Hmmmmm.... Now that, like AP, would def kill me :lol:

Well, it matters not, as I wasn't down anyway.  But if he was somewhere I don't usually frequent, I'd feel a heck of a lot better.  :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rosiejaneymary said:

On ‎10‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 5:40 AM, BrilliantDisguise said:

Dammit...it was Asbury Park!

13934723_1108585205895056_47890493049988

Oh for Outlaw Pete's sake! I was consoling myself with Long Branch, where I don't usually go. 

So much for that. 

Really, how cute are these two?? 

He could re-pose for THE RIVER album cover shot if put in the clothes!!!.........looking SO like the old man!

Makes me feel old to think back to the opening night of the Reunion Tour in Barcelona 1999 - we were near the front, Roy & Patti's side and the 3 kids were there right in front of us "playing" (with headphones on) and Jessica was organising the boys, making them dance!  Patti was keeping an eye on them every now and again but Bruce was so focused on the job in hand that even when he came walking our way he never even gave them a glance! ha!...........fast forward some 18 years to the Nou Camp in the same city and that lovely moment when Bruce spotted Evan and his friends down by the side of the stage / pit and he jumped down off the stage to give his son a hug! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, rosiejaneymary said:

That's what I thought as well, but since circumstances have prevented a shore visit, I thought maybe they were switched out?  It looks like maybe Long Branch, but  Belmar (and Spring Lake too. Does Ocean Grove? Can't recall!!) has railings like that.  Volleyball nets on the beach as well.  Hmmmmm.... Now that, like AP, would def kill me :lol:

Well, it matters not, as I wasn't down anyway.  But if he was somewhere I don't usually frequent, I'd feel a heck of a lot better.  :P

Ocean Grove has railings but not sure about volleyball nets.  

I agree, so lets say it's Long Branch. :D

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, BruceWho said:

He could re-pose for THE RIVER album cover shot if put in the clothes!!!.........looking SO like the old man!

Makes me feel old to think back to the opening night of the Reunion Tour in Barcelona 1999 - we were near the front, Roy & Patti's side and the 3 kids were there right in front of us "playing" (with headphones on) and Jessica was organising the boys, making them dance!  Patti was keeping an eye on them every now and again but Bruce was so focused on the job in hand that even when he came walking our way he never even gave them a glance! ha!...........fast forward some 18 years to the Nou Camp in the same city and that lovely moment when Bruce spotted Evan and his friends down by the side of the stage / pit and he jumped down off the stage to give his son a hug! 

I agree!  I used to think Evan looked more like Bruce but as Sam ages I see Bruce more in him.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, tie that bind said:

You may think that this Thread is fool hardy but it is not. Us ladies are doing a Scientific Study of the Male form (regarding ageing ,Muscles, Pert  Butts etc) We need to look at as many Pictures of Bruce that we can in order to get the right results. Or could it be that we all like Looking at Bruce for enjoyment  you make your own mind up:D

Someone should do a study of why you cap words so randomly. Is it a code?

7 hours ago, tie that bind said:

You may think that this Thread is fool hardy but it is not. Us ladies are doing a Scientific Study of the Male form (regarding ageing ,Muscles, Pert  Butts etc) We need to look at as many Pictures of Bruce that we can in order to get the right results. Or could it be that we all like Looking at Bruce for enjoyment  you make your own mind up:D

With all the intense chatting about the most intense details, my educated guess would be: a  scientific study! :P

Let me know the results!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...