Greasy Lake Community

Leeds Arena

East

It looks great but for my personally I would like more floor space in an arena show like Wembley Arena or Bercy as you can get so much hassle with seated people some of whom like to actually use their seats. Then the fights begin.

Great pics. Can't think of a much better venue to see a Bruce Springsteen show, unless you were a lucky contest winner and attended the Apollo show, or go to see Light of Day in Asbury Park, and then he's not playing with the E Street Band anyway. Roll on July! B)

Great pics. Can't think of a much better venue to see a Bruce Springsteen show, unless you were a lucky contest winner and attended the Apollo show, or go to see Light of Day in Asbury Park, and then he's not playing with the E Street Band anyway. Roll on July! B)

A bit different Chicken Man as Apollo only holds around 1500 people. This venue has a capacity of 13,500

A bit different Chicken Man as Apollo only holds around 1500 people. This venue has a capacity of 13,500

Oh I know, believe me. But I'm not prominent nor rich enough, nor a lucky bastard who could get into the Apollo show, besides I was allready in the wrong half of the world for that anyway, so this arena is probably as inmiate a venue as I will ever get to see Bruce and the E St. band in. Even though I'm perfectly aware it's about ten times as big as the Apollo.

And with that said, I have absolutley no expectations that this will actually match any of the gigs when Bruce' and the band play those special cities or venues. But I'm looking forward to seeing Bruce and the band play there.

Oh I know, believe me. But I'm not prominent nor rich enough, nor a lucky bastard who could get into the Apollo show, besides I was allready in the wrong half of the world for that anyway, so this arena is probably as inmiate a venue as I will ever get to see Bruce and the E St. band in. Even though I'm perfectly aware it's about ten times as big as the Apollo.

And with that said, I have absolutley no expectations that this will actually match any of the gigs when Bruce' and the band play those special cities or venues. But I'm looking forward to seeing Bruce and the band play there.

I'm sure Bruce will be amazing. B) And you'll be in prime position to award Gig of the Tour after doing Stockholm/San Siro/Wembley/Cardiff & Leeds..have I left any out?

GA is 3000.

Did he mean by pit - a separate standing area from the rest of the GA area?

I just cannot see for one minute a separate area, once Bruce has his indoor stage, the floor is very small as is. Then they are going to barrier it into two?

GA is 3000.

I just cannot see for one minute a separate area, once Bruce has his indoor stage, the floor is very small as is. Then they are going to barrier it into two?

I first asked how big the GA floor was, to which he replied 3000. I then asked whether there would be a barrier separating the GA floor into two and he said that he thinks there probably will be one. So I'm 90% sure there will be one. There is still a chance that I wasn't clear with my questions but I definitely didn't mention the word pit to him to stop confusion.

They have pits in all the USA arenas, many of which have similar GA floor sizes.

Born to Walk and LUFCJames, thanks for the great pics!

Happy to share them :)

As am I. You can pay me in the form of letting me have your place in line if you end up ahead of me!

GA is 3000.

I was thinking the same thing, the place looks too small for a seperate pit area.

As like many others Im so sad I don't have a ticket for this the prices from the resale sites are just so expensive :(

I first asked how big the GA floor was, to which he replied 3000. I then asked whether there would be a barrier separating the GA floor into two and he said that he thinks there probably will be one. So I'm 90% sure there will be one. There is still a chance that I wasn't clear with my questions but I definitely didn't mention the word pit to him to stop confusion.

They have pits in all the USA arenas, many of which have similar GA floor sizes.

So he is guessing and doesn't really know? Not one venue in the US has an oval type GA area. It will be interesting how they build one in for sure if it happens.

Look how a pit normally is built and think how it would work in that configuration? If there is one, I will be very happy indeed.

Born to Walk and LUFCJames, thanks for the great pics!

Happy to share them :)

As am I. You can pay me in the form of letting me have your place in line if you end up ahead of me!

I am in seats for this one! (though have no plan on using it. ;))

I'm sure Bruce will be amazing. B) And you'll be in prime position to award Gig of the Tour after doing Stockholm/San Siro/Wembley/Cardiff & Leeds..have I left any out?

Well, there is one on Wednesday that could be a contender, are you going btw(?), then there's a few more, all of which you are going to, Rome and Kilkenny(?) And I don't know if we've yet seen that surprise-gig that no one could see coming...

Oh, and you forgot about Oslo... :P

Well, there is one on Wednesday that could be a contender, are you going btw(?), then there's a few more, all of which you are going to, Rome and Kilkenny(?) And I don't know if we've yet seen that surprise-gig that no one could see coming...

Oh, and you forgot about Oslo... :P

No not going to Gijon and I think that will be a fantastic gig as the only Spanish one. Usually Bruce surprises me every tour so I have no idea what the best one will be and for what reason. Nobody saw Gothenburg 2 turning out as it did last year or Bercy 2 as most people had their money on July 4th. I don't think Leeds will be the best show (waits for booing to subside) because everyone thinks it will be and as you keep saying the UK crowd won't be any different there to other gigs here. I am hopeful that Rome will be a blast though as Bruce has a few days off before hand so will be nice and fresh.

Keep waiting for a drop..

I really hope they do another drop I really don't want to miss this but refuse to pay £300 for a ticket :/

Archived