Greasy Lake Community

Leeds Arena

East

I f****d up my bookings (yes booking"S" - I had 2 bloody rooms at one stage, early on) at the Premier Inn (won't bore with details) but me and my mate are now staying at The Park Plaza, Boar Lane, City Square - any idea how long a walk that is? (avoiding muggers ha! - WHERE are the muggers!!?) or should we jump in a taxi?

ALSO - as this is our final show of the summer (out of 9) we are going to the Mark W (King sings the Boss) thingy afterwards (thought would be a hoot as a late beer) - how far away from the arena is that?, do you know, and likewise then from that place back to Park Plaza (or is that definitely a taxi)

CHEERS!

Obviously, anyone could get mugged anywhere but you're unlikely to get mugged round that area - loads of restaurants round there and couple of nightclubs so you'll be fine. 5-10 mins away from the arena on foot.

I think Mark Wright's show is at Tiger Tiger? If that's the case, it's 2 mins away. Turn left out of the arena doors, left the traffic lights and walk down the road on the far side until you get to Tiger Tiger.

I think I might have accidentally started the 'muggers' theory.

There's one pathway from near the back of the Arena down the hill towards the Grand Theatre that can attract undesirables and wouldn't be my preferred choice after dark. Otherwise I have no concerns about walking around the city centre, although incidents can happen as they can anywhere.

Hopefully an Incident may happen inside the Arena <_<

Where in Leeds can I get a sandwich from?

Which bus shall I get back to Kippax after 11pm?

Is there a pit?

What time shall I join the pit queue?

Is there a curfew?

Blah blah blah!!!!

So looking forward to this nonsense being over and done with!

Seriously, what is everyone's issue?

People are going to the concert and want into - it happens with every concert Bruce plays. Yes, there are more questions than other concerts but people seem to be more excited about this one and want it to all go perfectly.

What's the problem? - Let it be.

Where in Leeds can I get a sandwich from? Greggs - same as any other town in the UK :D

Which bus shall I get back to Kippax after 11pm? http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/leeds/journey_planning/

Is there a pit? In Kippax? No. At the arena? Who the f**k knows for sure :rolleyes:

Is there a curfew? Dunno

Blah blah blah!!!! Don't like it don't fucking read it. Simples :)

The view from Block 329

998403_636401986379115_1405046260_n.png

Did you create that pic & text? I just looked for a feature on the Leeds arena website to put in your tkt no & see the view but I couldn't find it. Yes I know they say all views good from any seat, I'm just curious.

The view from Block 329

Did you create that pic & text? I just looked for a feature on the Leeds arena website to put in your tkt no & see the view but I couldn't find it. Yes I know they say all views good from any seat, I'm just curious.

You need to send a tweet to Tony from the arena with your seat number.

Yesterday it looked like my wife wouldn't be able to make the run up to Leeds and I was going to have to sell her GA ticket. Luckily things worked out as I was torn as to whether to sell it to a fan at face value or earn some cash via eBay etc.

The view from Block 329

You need to send a tweet to Tony from the arena with your seat number.

Oh ok, ta

Yesterday it looked like my wife wouldn't be able to make the run up to Leeds and I was going to have to sell her GA ticket. Luckily things worked out as I was torn as to whether to sell it to a fan at face value or earn some cash via eBay etc.

Oh, you tease! :P

So just to clarify : We still don't know 100% if there is a pit or not ?

There is a pit.

Do you know the capacity of the pit ?

seriously?

No, but everyone in GA will be in the pit. :lol:

Archived