Greasy Lake Community

Leeds Arena

East

Where is the queue? we have seats so i dont need a number but I'm coming over to the arena this am to do a recce before Wednesday so i hope to say hi to whoever's around

At the front of the building. You can't miss us!

Where is the queue? we have seats so i dont need a number but I'm coming over to the arena this am to do a recce before Wednesday so i hope to say hi to whoever's around

At the front of the building. You can't miss us!

Cool, won't make it for the 10am roll call though, so hope there'll still be people about.

Ok so may have to set up an entirely different thread on this whole queue malarkey, but in short, if I turn up at 10am on the day of the gig what do people think the chances of getting a pit number are?

Ok so may have to set up an entirely different thread on this whole queue malarkey, but in short, if I turn up at 10am on the day of the gig what do people think the chances of getting a pit number are?

"Out on the street your chances are zero"

With such a small GA area anyway I don't see why there is such a big deal about a pit at Leeds. I know that others have a different perspective but unless a number got me a seat on Max's drum riser I wouldn't be that concerned with getting a number.

With such a small GA area anyway I don't see why there is such a big deal about a pit at Leeds. I know that others have a different perspective but unless a number got me a seat on Max's drum riser I wouldn't be that concerned with getting a number.

Agreed - but then you are reasonably tall and about 8' 6" across the shoulders, as I know from HRC. :lol:

Could someone explain the put queue to me? If I get there on Tuesday do I have to sleep overnight in the queue or do I get s number at a roll call and then have to go back for each subsequent role call ? And if that's right when do the roll calls finish and you just have to stay in the queue? Cheers for any help

Agreed - but then you are reasonably tall and about 8' 6" across the shoulders, as I know from HRC. :lol:

Are you going to Leeds? I'll buy you a pint!

All going well in Leeds with the queue. Great group of folks as ever. Currently at 38 with next roll call at 2100.

You're fooking joking ?

I'm afraid not, we've been there since Friday!

All going well in Leeds with the queue. Great group of folks as ever. Currently at 38 with next roll call at 2100.

38 people already?! Wow, maybe in Milan or Barcelona, but I never expected it in Leeds - us Northerners are more dedicated than I thought! I'm going to give up all hope of getting a pit spot, despite aiming to arrive around 7:30-8:00 on Wednesday morning. The day and show will be awesome all the same, cannot wait!

Well I have to admire the dedication of those already in the pit que !

I was aiming to get there 7:30 - 8am on Wednesday morning and I thought that should guarantee me a place in the pit !!!! It's probably only going to get me in GA now.

Well I have to admire the dedication of those already in the pit que !

I was aiming to get there 7:30 - 8am on Wednesday morning and I thought that should guarantee me a place in the pit !!!! It's probably only going to get me in GA now.

I am holding out hope that getting there early will still get a place in the pit. So far there is 50 in the queue, this is unlikely to go up massively over the next two (working days). Im guessing/hopping there will be 400max in the queue by 9am on the wednesday....

Are we talking old style hardcore staying in line in a sleeping bag or deck chair or the new fangled turn up a week before, get a number and then pop back into town twice daily?

You don't think its hardcore having to spend 5 days in Leeds? Big respect from me :-)

Are we talking old style hardcore staying in line in a sleeping bag or deck chair or the new fangled turn up a week before, get a number and then pop back into town twice daily?

You don't think its hardcore having to spend 5 days in Leeds? Big respect from me :-)

I think a few of them don't live a million miles away...

Archived