Greasy Lake Community

Leeds Arena

East

No, it is- The breakfast, which weighs 2.9kg and consists of 10 rashers of bacon, 10 sausages, 10 eggs, bread, mushrooms, five slices of black pudding, beans and tomatoes, is served at Mario's Cafe Bar in Bolton, Lancashire. It costs £10.95, but is free if eaten within 20 minutes.

Correct, Bolton it is:

The rule you forgot to mention is that no drink is allowed.

Was in Leeds last night and took a few pics

attachicon.gifIMG_0141.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_0134.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_0130.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_0137.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_0140.jpg

Very nice.

Sidanymac,is there anything fast food joints very close to the arena.

2 min walk to McDonalds, 2 min walk to probably 20 pubs.Yates Witherspoon Walkabout,ONeils

£4.50 overnight parking at the Merrion Centre car park for those landing from Cardiff in the early hours.Ideal location theres a Bar called Reds about 300 yrs away who are doing a Bruce Burger the week of the concert if that gets you salivating ;)

Very nice.

Sidanymac,is there anything fast food joints very close to the arena.

2 min walk to McDonalds, 2 min walk to probably 20 pubs.Yates Witherspoon Walkabout,ONeils

£4.50 overnight parking at the Merrion Centre car park for those landing from Cardiff in the early hours.Ideal location theres a Bar called Reds about 300 yrs away who are doing a Bruce Burger the week of the concert if that gets you salivating ;)

Thank You :)

I have seen Bruce on every tour since early 80s including D&D/Seeger going to coventy with wife seats,I am going to Leeds on my own got GA ticket no good for wife without seat,so for the 1st time ever on my own going to try to get close to stage hope the old legs will hold out,any advice please .

I have seen Bruce on every tour since early 80s including D&D/Seeger going to coventy with wife seats,I am going to Leeds on my own got GA ticket no good for wife without seat,so for the 1st time ever on my own going to try to get close to stage hope the old legs will hold out,any advice please .

Dare I ask the obvious question? Why not get a seat for your wife?

attachicon.gifLeeds Ticket office.jpg

attachicon.gifLeeds Ticket office1.jpg

at the Leeds Ticket Box office prior to the General Sale of Bruce Springsteen tickets thanks ONE LEGGED DOG

Sid, I took a quick look at those two photos and thought you'd started the pit queue already :)

attachicon.gifLeeds Ticket office.jpg

attachicon.gifLeeds Ticket office1.jpg

at the Leeds Ticket Box office prior to the General Sale of Bruce Springsteen tickets thanks ONE LEGGED DOG

Sid, I took a quick look at those two photos and thought you'd started the pit queue already :)

Lol

Ill be there about 4am on the day if we don't sell our Cardiff tickets

That when they arrive of course

Love Cardiff but this will be the best uk gig in a lot of years and Leeds is the one to GA queue loads of bars etc within view of Clay Pit Lane

The best Pit ever going to be awesome :)

I have not seen any evidence that the Monday and Tuesday super saver tickets have been released yet.

Not spotted the cheaper ones yet either, they should be due any time now though

No supersavers yet for getting down there and the Cardiff to Leeds tickets are still obscenely priced.

This could be a case that their IT system is telling them that lots of people are checking trains to Cardiff and then from Cardiff to Leeds on the Wednesday so they are not releasing them on purpose.

I have not seen any evidence that the Monday and Tuesday super saver tickets have been released yet.

Not spotted the cheaper ones yet either, they should be due any time now though

No supersavers yet for getting down there and the Cardiff to Leeds tickets are still obscenely priced.

This could be a case that their IT system is telling them that lots of people are checking trains to Cardiff and then from Cardiff to Leeds on the Wednesday so they are not releasing them on purpose.

If this is the case it'll be worth trying to parts of the journey separately. I'm not sure where people will be changing, think I read Manchester earlier, so maybe look to book tickets from Cardiff to Manchester and then Manchester to Leeds. Try Birmingham, Bristol, London, other places too. The most I've saved is £45 from booking in parts, you'll be amazed how well you can do. Just takes a bit of time looking around.

Tried splitting also, no luck yet but it is a great tip.

For instance I see that for my journey home (albeit the week prior), Leeds to Crewe is £35.10.

That ticket requires me to change at Manchester Piccadilly.

If I buy a Leeds to Manchester Piccadilly ticket it costs £6.

If I buy a Manchester Piccadilly to Crewe ticket it costs £9.40.

A saving of £19.70.

Archived