Greasy Lake Community

Leeds Arena

East

The purpose of a 'pit' is to manage huge crowds in a safe manner.

There would be no point whatsoever in having one here.

be good to have one so he can get on the miniature stage just infront of the seats

And surf back to the stage

I hope that is the case

Come on Bruuuuccceee

Anyone familiar with leeds able to tell me my walking distance/time from Travelodge at Blayds Court off swinegate to the arena?

You're looking at around 10/15 mins, although I did sprint a similar distance and route in less than 5 when i had a train to catch.

If you have time, worth checking out Bibis restaurant just around the corner from the Travelodge, a little pricey but has been great the past few times, although that was a couple of years ago.

So this Leeds Arena has been designed so the Honeycomb exterior can be lit in colours representing the show on..............

How about if they could put pics on it?

The US Flag maybe or the Bruce & Clarence silhouette????

Bossman

Aggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh. This is driving me mad. Why can I not get a feckin ticket???????

Ok, I know I'm not on my own!!!! What sites are good to hit for ticket drops plz??

Been trying Ticketmaster religiously. No dice. Are there other sites worth trying for drops?

Thanks.

Altomatic Guy, I share your pain! I have been trying Eventim regularly and TM intermittently and, like you, absolutely no joy!, I fear I may need to pay big bucks to Getmein or some other touts.

Thanks Kevin. Off work over the next couple of weeks. Will keep my eyes peeled on an hourly basis. Just missed out on the last drop. It is just so frustrating. Refuse point blank (excuse pun) to pay over the odds. Not the way to do it. But can understand why people will. Faith would need to be rewarded!!! Lol. Cheers.

I worked nearby during most of the construction but now work at the other end of town. I went and had a look at lunchtime, the hoardings have come down and it looks terrific.

post-14978-0-96243700-1369156179_thumb.j

Through a reliable tout used in the past, I have bitten the bullet and gone and paid £175 for a Level 100 ticket - I just had to take the plunge and time is running out, and who knows it could be the last ever UK date for the E Street band - a lot of money I know, but I felt I had to be there and this show is such a hot ticket I thought, needs must and all that. Now feeling hugely satisfied, if somewhat poorer - but hey you can't take it to the grave and there's no point being the richest man in the churchyard.

Archived