Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheCalliope

The 2013/14 MUFC Thread: 21 Or Bust?

to be met by stars Bebe and Anderson :rolleyes:

181555.jpg

bebe not coming to the U.S will people ask for refunds at not getting the chance to see him? :D

Midfielder Anderson is left out of Manchester United's pre-season tour to the United States. New signings Luke Shaw and Ander Herrera are included in Louis van Gaal's 25-man squad.

The Reds will play four matches, beginning with a match against LA Galaxy on 23 July, AS Roma in Denver (26 July), Inter Milan in Washington DC (29 July) and Real Madrid in Michigan (2 August).

Tour 2014 squad: De Gea, Lindegaard, Amos, Johnstone, Rafael, Evans, Smalling, Jones, Shaw, Blackett, M Keane, James, Herrera, Cleverley, Fletcher, Young, Zaha, Kagawa, Mata, Valencia, Nani, Lingard, Welbeck, Rooney, W Keane.

Man U staying at the 'Pretty Woman' Hotel in L.A

_76352885_bev.jpg

bebe not coming to the U.S will people ask for refunds at not getting the chance to see him? :D

Midfielder Anderson is left out of Manchester United's pre-season tour to the United States. New signings Luke Shaw and Ander Herrera are included in Louis van Gaal's 25-man squad.

The Reds will play four matches, beginning with a match against LA Galaxy on 23 July, AS Roma in Denver (26 July), Inter Milan in Washington DC (29 July) and Real Madrid in Michigan (2 August).

Tour 2014 squad: De Gea, Lindegaard, Amos, Johnstone, Rafael, Evans, Smalling, Jones, Shaw, Blackett, M Keane, James, Herrera, Cleverley, Fletcher, Young, Zaha, Kagawa, Mata, Valencia, Nani, Lingard, Welbeck, Rooney, W Keane.

Plenty of that lot with ample to prove over the next couple of weeks. Once LVG makes his mind up he strikes me as someone who will act decisively.

you might be right they certainly have enough players, and maybe more than the 25 over age players they are allowed - will be interesting to see also what he does with all the ones left at home - hernandez, fellani, anderson i'm sure i'm missing some? offload or send out on loan like liverpool and chelski do?

you might be right they certainly have enough players, and maybe more than the 25 over age players they are allowed - will be interesting to see also what he does with all the ones left at home - hernandez, fellani, anderson i'm sure i'm missing some? offload or send out on loan like liverpool and chelski do?

Nope, 6 or 7 of that squad are "kids" - plenty of room for 2 or 3 new signings, especially as I expect at least 3 to be offloaded.

Btw, you missed Van Persie :)

might be right C4G but Wikipedia has 27 players over the age of 21 listed in their squad already

The NEW Chosen One has arrived

louis-van-gaal-011.jpg

Yes. But I did read (in a Dutch newspaper) that some people did not like this beautiful blue suit, because blue is the colour of Manchester City. :D

Next day he had learnt his lesson and he did wear a red tie. :D:D:D

fox is providing extensive coverage of man u (and presumably man c and Liverpool when they arrive) including on them strolling along santa monica beach (the one with the pier and amusement park)

dressed in their suits!

071914-Soccer-Manchester-United-JW-PI.va

to be met by stars Bebe and Anderson :rolleyes:

181555.jpg

I think this pic sums up all that is wrong with modern day football.

These two should be turning up to training in a Corsa if their pay matched their ability.

a man utd player hanging out with katy Perry's dog? according to the twitter thingy

_76401082_ben_amos_twitter.jpg

So LVG played 5-3-2 with Shaw and Valencia wing backs in last nights 7-0 win over la galaxy. Will be interesting to see if he sticks with that formation for the rest of the tour.