Greasy Lake Community

The Official Limerick July 16th EuroSetListVision thread

Haha whoops! I really need to look at what I'm writing ... one letter can make all the difference. I said I was listening to E Street Souffle somewhere the other day! :lol: :lol:

I one saw a newspaper review of a new album by Bob Seger & The Silver Ballet Band!

Great for the people of Limerick but I'm gutted as I wanted that one on Saturday after two London shows. I reckon its a banker that you'll see Darkness and BITUSA at the other two Ireland shows.

We went to the concert in Munich

The weather at that one was unique

We stood in the rain

Freezing in pain

No pre-show, tho, would be my critique

ENJOY LUCKY LAKERS IN LIMERICK!!!!!!

Forgot how beautiful that song was... Heart of stone......magic

Yeah lovely song and sounded great BUT those silly cows chattering / laughing..............!!!! (one of my pet hates).
Yes of course but i guess quite a few in the crowd that early have no idea of that song.....and alot if they dont recognise the song......
You are more understanding and tolerant than me ha! - I think it's out of order both to artist and crowd around you - and theymust know that in 5 mins or so they will have 2 hours to chatter before the gig proper starts!, some people just can't shut the F*** up it seems!!!
I see a nice bit of "shut the F*&K up" ing going on from the short haired blonde in the front row of this little clip.That's would have made for an interesting wait between the acoustic and main set. I also think I recognise one of the voices doing the chattering

Good luck to anyone wanting to tell a Limerick woman to shut the f*** up. In fact goodbye as well!

(Not seen the clip, this won't work if she's not a local)

Evening! Just a little aside ... I think Gina's name should be in colour - I bet she was overcome!

Evening all from me too :)

Gina's had some week - He called out to her during Spirit in Roma too.. Where's Gina!? :) :)

does Gina use this forum ?

Evening! Just a little aside ... I think Gina's name should be in colour - I bet she was overcome!

Good time for asides now that we know what's coming....yes, I don't know Gina that well, but I can see that she's a really nice person and I can't stop thinking about her part in the pre-show. It must have been the greatest moment!

Gina's had some week - He called out to her during Spirit in Roma too.. Where's Gina!? :) :)

Evening Sue! I thought you were in Limerick!

Not blown away by the set list so far (not counting the pre-show) but I'm sure 41 Shots was awesome and no doubt plenty of folks will enjoy full BtR. Encores might be a bit more varied too, with the BtR material out of the way already.

BITUSA Heavy encore I'd say, bit from the river too maybe

That's three 'epics' (so far) tonight with 41 shots, Backstreets and Jungleland.

does Gina use this forum ?

Yes, hon, but she's been on the road a while now!

17:29 (Pre Show)

1 Does This Bus Stop On 82nd Street
2 For You (For our own setlist queen GINA)
3 HEARTS OF STONE

01. THIS LITTLE LIGHT OF MINE

02. American Land

03. Badlands

04. Death to My Hometown

05. Hungry Heart

06. Spirit in The Night

07. AIN'T TOO PROUD TO BEG (sign request)

08. American Skin (41 Shots)

09. Promised Land

10. Wrecking Ball

11. We Take Care of Our Own

12. Jack of all Trades

13. The River

Born to Run Album

14. Thunder Road

15. Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out

16. Night

17. Backstreets

18. Born to Run

19. She's the One

20. Meeting Across the River

21. Jungleland

Hi Cecilia :)

Half of me is, but that's another story lol

Forgot how beautiful that song was...

Heart of stone......magic

Yeah lovely song and sounded great BUT those silly cows chattering / laughing..............!!!! (one of my pet hates).

Yes of course but i guess quite a few in the crowd that early have no idea of that song.....and alot if they dont recognise the song......

You are more understanding and tolerant than me ha! - I think it's out of order both to artist and crowd around you - and theymust know that in 5 mins or so they will have 2 hours to chatter before the gig proper starts!, some people just can't shut the F*** up it seems!!!

I see a nice bit of "shut the F*&K up" ing going on from the short haired blonde in the front row of this little clip.

That's would have made for an interesting wait between the acoustic and main set. I also think I recognise one of the voices doing the chattering

I did smile at that.

17:29 (Pre Show)

1 Does This Bus Stop On 82nd Street

2 For You (For our own setlist queen GINA)

3 HEARTS OF STONE

01. THIS LITTLE LIGHT OF MINE

02. American Land

03. Badlands

04. Death to My Hometown

05. Hungry Heart

06. Spirit in The Night

07. AIN'T TOO PROUD TO BEG (sign request)

08. American Skin (41 Shots)

09. Promised Land

10. Wrecking Ball

11. We Take Care of Our Own

12. Jack of all Trades

13. The River

Born to Run Album

14. Thunder Road

15. Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out

16. Night

17. Backstreets

18. Born to Run

19. She's the One

20. Meeting Across the River

21. Jungleland

Very colourful (colorful?).

We will need LIGHTS and colours for AMIW if he plays Incident in Belfast/Cardiff/Leeds :o

I see a nice bit of "shut the F*&K up" ing going on from the short haired blonde in the front row of this little clip.

That's would have made for an interesting wait between the acoustic and main set. I also think I recognise one of the voices doing the chattering

The short haired blond is a friend of mine. Well done C. You tell 'em :angry::)

Hi Cecilia :)

Half of me is, but that's another story lol

Interesting story, no doubt!

Really!!! - please tell me it's not someone we BOTH know!!?...........surely not!!?

Archived