Greasy Lake Community

The Official Limerick July 16th EuroSetListVision thread

GA for me. I'll be there the day before.

But please note, kingstowngirl is not Dutch ;)
Are the Dutch the new Belgians?

:lol::lol::lol:

Belgian. Ahem!

This is cruel. The shame!

Can I make amends with the Belgians (well, it's the Welsh who've got a problem with me, but ...) by saying I went on hols to Blankenberg when I was a lass, and it still remains one of the loveliest holidays I can remember. Going 'abroad' was ever so posh, for us!

Slipping down the page? Nooo! Has all the fight gone out of this fred already? Is Andrew away checking his passport? Composing a Welsh limerick? Checking Photobucket? (Don't put any pics of Belgian chocs on here - I tried that one and failed. Miserably :D ).

Eileen is threatening to start a Killers setlistvision wotsit. :blink: Oooh, Brendan!!

Slipping down the page? Nooo! Has all the fight gone out of this fred already? Is Andrew away checking his passport? Composing a Welsh limerick? Checking Photobucket? (Don't put any pics of Belgian chocs on here - I tried that one and failed. Miserably :D ).

Eileen is threatening to start a Killers setlistvision wotsit. :blink: Oooh, Brendan!!

All this excitement, and still two days to the show.

After my last Springsteen concert this year, I am down in the dumps. You lucky people who go to Limerick, this is how I feel:

Living for concerts with Bruce

(As being without is no use)

There is always the day

When he goes away

Leaving nothing behind but the blues.

After my last Springsteen concert this year, I am down in the dumps. You lucky people who go to Limerick, this is how I feel:

Living for concerts with Bruce

(As being without is no use)

There is always the day

When he goes away

Leaving nothing behind but the blues.

you are inspired! please, keep 'em coming!!

feel so sorry for you (in the smug knowledge I still have Belfast and Kilkenny to look forward to).

If it is any consolation, we will all be feeling those same blues two weeks from now....

Setlistvision’s the place

For the most astonishing race

Are Belgians ahead?

Is the Welsh fellow set

Running in front to keep pace?

10 points from the belgian jury for effort Berlintramp, but we have to be strict - on artistic merit we need to deduct a point for being one syllable short in line one and one syllable long in line 4 :)

Setlistvision’s the place

For the most astonishing race

Are Belgians ahead?

Is the Welsh fellow set

Running in front to keep pace?

10 points from the belgian jury for effort Berlintramp, but we have to be strict - on artistic merit we need to deduct a point for being one syllable short in line one and one syllable long in line 4 :)

dancing-with-the-stars-judges-holding-te

:)

Archived