Greasy Lake Community

The Official Limerick July 16th EuroSetListVision thread

Forgot how beautiful that song was...

Heart of stone......magic

Yeah lovely song and sounded great BUT those silly cows chattering / laughing..............!!!! (one of my pet hates).

Yes of course but i guess quite a few in the crowd that early have no idea of that song.....and alot if they dont recognise the song......

THIS LITTLE LIGHT OF MINE NEEDS TO BE IN COLOUR....

As Does hearts of Stone

Sorry for slacking, I'll give you an (almost) full HEARTS OF STONE from the gig in return :P

Thanks, why do people go to a show early que to get into the pit and the talk when Bruce has come out early to play for them. :rolleyes:

Yeah lovely song and sounded great BUT those silly cows chattering / laughing..............!!!! (one of my pet hates).

Yes of course but i guess quite a few in the crowd that early have no idea of that song.....and alot if they dont recognise the song......

You are more understanding and tolerant than me ha! - I think it's out of order both to artist and crowd around you - and theymust know that in 5 mins or so they will have 2 hours to chatter before the gig proper starts!, some people just can't shut the F*** up it seems!!!

17:29 (Pre Show)

1 Does This Bus Stop On 82nd Street
2 For You
3 HEARTS OF STONE

01. THIS LITTLE LIGHT OF MINE

02. American Land

03. Badlands

04. Death to My Hometown

05. Hungry Heart

06. Spirit in The Night

07. AIN'T TOO PROUD TO BEG (sign request)

08. American Skin (41 Shots)

09. Promised Land

10. Wrecking Ball

11. We Take Care of Our Own

2 For You
3 HEARTS OF STONE

02. American Land

03. Badlands

04. Death to My Hometown

05. Hungry Heart

06. Spirit in The Night

09. Promised Land

10. Wrecking Ball

12. Jack of all Trades

As Does hearts of Stone

Sorry for slacking, I'll give you an (almost) full HEARTS OF STONE from the gig in return :P

Thanks, why do people go to a show early que to get into the pit and the talk when Bruce has come out early to play for them. :rolleyes:

What sort of fcking people queue up for a place in the pit and then talk over the pre show?

2 For You
3 HEARTS OF STONE

02. American Land

03. Badlands

04. Death to My Hometown

05. Hungry Heart

06. Spirit in The Night

09. Promised Land

10. Wrecking Ball

12. Jack of all Trades

13. The River

As Does hearts of Stone

What sort of fcking people queue up for a place in the pit and then talk over the pre show?

this

As Does hearts of Stone

They're probably wondering why he's on so early and where the rest of the band are!

As Does hearts of Stone

They're probably wondering why he's on so early and where the rest of the band are!

Or they think he's the support act..... ;)

I thought he'd open with 41 shots given this week's events and how some of the shows recently have had "unusual" openers before the traditional openers. At least he played it!

Nice to see Jack of all Tirades back in too, fantastic song that hasn't really got as much love as it should on the second leg.

2 For You
3 HEARTS OF STONE

02. American Land

03. Badlands

04. Death to My Hometown

05. Hungry Heart

06. Spirit in The Night

09. Promised Land

10. Wrecking Ball

12. Jack of all Trades

13. The River

14. Thunder Road

2 For You
3 HEARTS OF STONE

02. American Land

03. Badlands

04. Death to My Hometown

05. Hungry Heart

06. Spirit in The Night

09. Promised Land

10. Wrecking Ball

12. Jack of all Trades

13. The River

Born to Run Album

14. Thunder Road

15. Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out

16. Night

17. Backstreets

18. Born to Run

19. She's the One

20. Meeting Across the River

21. Jungleland

Nice to see Jack of all Tirades back in too, fantastic song that hasn't really got as much love as it should on the second leg.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha whoops! I really need to look at what I'm writing ... one letter can make all the difference. I said I was listening to E Street Souffle somewhere the other day! :lol: :lol:

Although anyone who doesn't like Jack probably will be on the recieving end of a tirade.

You are more understanding and tolerant than me ha! - I think it's out of order both to artist and crowd around you - and theymust know that in 5 mins or so they will have 2 hours to chatter before the gig proper starts!, some people just can't shut the F*** up it seems!!!

I see a nice bit of "shut the F*&K up" ing going on from the short haired blonde in the front row of this little clip.

That's would have made for an interesting wait between the acoustic and main set. I also think I recognise one of the voices doing the chattering

Archived