Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMIW

The Official Cork July 18th EuroSetListVision thread

So no glory days?

Pre-show

1. Ill work for your love

2. Girls in their Summer clothes

3. Real World (piano)

Main set

1. This little light of mine

2. My love will not let you down

3. Out in the street

4. Sherry Darling

5. WILD THING

6. Frankie

7. Adam Raised A Cain

8. Death To My Hometown

9. We take care of our own

10. Seeds

11. Wrecking Ball

12. Jack of all trades

13. THE PRICE YOU PAY!!

14. Prove it all night (78)

15. Darlington County

16. Pay me my money down

17. Shackled and Drawn

18. Waiting on a sunny Day

19. The Rising

20. Badlands

21. Land of hope and dreams

22. Real World ( solo piano)

23. Born in the usa

24. Born To run

25. 7 nights to rock

26. Dancing in the dark

27. 10th avenue

28. Shout

29 . This little light of mine

30 . Thunder road ( acoustic)

That's all folks !!

Enjoyed updating the set for the first time!! Sorry for the lack of colour but not bad for a first effort!

I saw three great shows (Oslo 1&2 + Copenhagen) but this is the last time I will only see shows early on the tour. As always the shows (or should i say setlists?) gets better towards the end of the tour.

Ok good job Cork, well done the rebel county. We'll take it from here, thanks.

I saw three great shows (Oslo 1&2 + Copenhagen) but this is the last time I will only see shows early on the tour. As always the shows (or should i say setlists?) gets better towards the end of the tour.

true, every tour is the same

I like to see the first and the last ones

Pre-show

1. Ill work for your love

2. Girls in their Summer clothes

3. Real World (piano)

Main set

1. This little light of mine

2. My love will not let you down

3. Out in the street

4. Sherry Darling

5. WILD THING

6. Frankie

7. Adam Raised A Cain

8. Death To My Hometown

9. We take care of our own

10. Seeds

11. Wrecking Ball

12. Jack of all trades

13. THE PRICE YOU PAY!!

14. Prove it all night (78)

15. Darlington County

16. Pay me my money down

17. Shackled and Drawn

18. Waiting on a sunny Day

19. The Rising

20. Badlands

21. Land of hope and dreams

22. Real World ( solo piano)

23. Born in the usa

24. Born To run

25. 7 nights to rock

26. Dancing in the dark

27. 10th avenue

28. Shout

29 . This little light of mine

30 . Thunder road ( acoustic)

That's all folks !!

Enjoyed updating the set for the first time!! Sorry for the lack of colour but not bad for a first effort!

Great job on a greatsetlist! Thanks for doing it :)

Just got in and what a set list, the price you pay, can't believe it. Hope he plays it next week and Frankie as well oh and real world plus drive all night. Great encore as well.

Fab concert. Made up for the pre show fiasco with gettibg in. Mix up over which route you had to go. One route opened in time for pre show the other didn't. Left standing out for full hour after other gates opened. Complete shambles but fab concert after that.

The Price You Pay:

Tnx for the link.

It begs the question of why some people go to concerts? Expensive way to stand around chatting and drinking.

The Price You Pay:

Tnx for the link.

It begs the question of why some people go to concerts? Expensive way to stand around chatting and drinking.

+1

The Price You Pay:

Tnx for the link.

+1

+2

Good setlist at this one!

There appear to be no lighting towers, can anyone who was there tell us what the show lighting was like compared to the usual.

Thanks for the setlist. As usual, had to retire before the end of the show last night :) Good to see my favourite man, Jack, is back, and TPYP - wow! just watched a bit of it. Roy ... :wub:

Belfast beckons.

Seems to be a lot of comments on the organisation of the show on BTX.

"We were not allowed on to the pre show as we had stand tickets. I must say graham Quinn acted like a total jerk who did not respect any of the fans who had seated tickets. We had to stand outside the venue for over 45 minutes whilst we could hear Bruce playing. Quinn should get off his power trip and realise people are leaving work early to be there to get a pit pass and are paying good money for the tickets. In over 50 shows I have never been treated as badly. Give some people power and it goes to their head. And he should wear a t shirt in future."

and

"Not just people in the stand section were made wait outside. We all were, seated and standing although I agree it was really frustrating. Also when we were let in first there was no put passes but talking to lads who arrived at 6 they said there were loads and seeing as these guys were about 10 rows back I believe them. Doubt the full 4500 as per Aiken were given out prob 3000. Why they were not first come first serve after the numbered 1000 I don't know. Fab concert though!! Great people around us in the pit when we eventually did get in."

and

"It seems now that the 1000 with numbers were let in and that the gates at the blue route were also opened but the gates at the red route where most people were were not opened. We all had to stand there and miss the pre show despite turning up early. It was a mess with Aiken etc telling some ppl passes were only being given out at blue route but if you had a red route ticket you couldn't enter there. Then other staff were telling ppl that there would be passes on both sides and to stIck to your colour. Basically we had red route tickets and were there early. Initially went blue route as directed to get passes then told we had to go red route where we and hundreds of others of others were held outside until pre show ended. Then when we were let in there was no passes after all at the red route. Total and utter shambles. We got sorted but know many others who didn't."

Great gig in Cork, buzzing now with excitement, bring on Belfast

The Price You Pay:

Tnx for the link.

+1

+2

Granted we are only observing one (small) section of the crowd there - but - it borders on disrespectful ha! (for some of us who are itching to hear that song), almost "wasted" on them!.........the playing of that (as the intro kicks off) should be greeted with a "roar" of excitement!!? (wish he'd saved it for Cardiff / Leeds, not a city where it was his first time there and bound to be a high percentage of "casual" fans..........nothing wrong with that of course but "they", the crowd, probably would have preferred a BiUSA album show over TPYP/Frankie etc.........and that's a little frustrating!!!). Sounded like a fine version! Fingers crossed for Cardiff / Leeds!!!!!!!!!!!???)

Granted we are only observing one (small) section of the crowd there - but - it borders on disrespectful ha! (for some of us who are itching to hear that song), almost "wasted" on them!.........the playing of that (as the intro kicks off) should be greeted with a "roar" of excitement!!? (wish he'd saved it for Cardiff / Leeds, not a city where it was his first time there and bound to be a high percentage of "casual" fans..........nothing wrong with that of course but "they", the crowd, probably would have preferred a BiUSA album show over TPYP/Frankie etc.........and that's a little frustrating!!!). Sounded like a fine version! Fingers crossed for Cardiff / Leeds!!!!!!!!!!!???)