Greasy Lake Community

The Official Cork July 18th EuroSetListVision thread

Hello all. Looking forward to taking part in my first SLV. Been following these for a while now and finally got around to joining. Hopin' for a great show tonight!

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy the slv tonight :)

I like the picture in your sig line btw

Hello all. Looking forward to taking part in my first SLV. Been following these for a while now and finally got around to joining. Hopin' for a great show tonight!

Welcome :)

Thanks! Glad to finally be on board.

I'm gonna go with no album tonight, but albums the rest of the way. Darkness in Belfast. BITUSA in Cardiff. The River in Leeds. then WIESS and Greetings for the Wrecking Ball Weekender to finish it out. Just a hunch.

Blimey!!!! that's some hunch!!?

My money is on Darkness tonight - BiUSA in Belfast - "no" album in Cardiff - a possibility of WIESS in Leeds (otherwise "no" album) and then no albums at all on the weekender.

Preshow

1. I'll work for your love

2. Girls in their summer clothes

3. Real world (solo piano)

I'll let you guys worry about capitals and colors.

How dare people call this a PRE-show???? This IS a show!!! :) :) :)

Looks like 1,000 numbers were handed out / got wristbands and its been a complete free for all outside of that. Lot of cheesed off punters on my twitter feed.

Sounds like Coventry, first 1000 treated like VIPs then everybody else left to their own devices

I think my colleague and his daughter were inside for the pre show. They weren't queueing for the pit or anything.

About to get on flight #1 so will miss SLV but will check in when done before flight #2 hoping for a good show for my chickies already in ireland but not too good you understand ;)

Safe journey.

Are we sure that was a 'pre-show' set or was it a soundcheck....did anyone on here actually see it?

Def pre show judging by photos on Facebook etc
Wow....remember hearing Real World on (I think) christic benefit show boot about 1990...totally mesmerising. So jealous ;-)

That pre show looks horrendous on paper... though I'm sure it was good.

Damn, you're a genius.

Why, thank you.

Archived