Greasy Lake Community

The 2013/14 LFC thread.......... mid-table here we come?

Joadboy

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard not to get carried away with that, I think we are well equipped to take on city & Chelsea away. Are recent. Record against city is superb and we love it at the bridge. Just need to beat Bellers Cardiff first.. Won't be digging out the "so know you're going to believe us" chant just yet.

Spurs looked shocking. City did em 6-0, we did em 5-0.

Jesus Christ even Manchester United got a 2-2 draw with em..............................no wonder AVB is shitting himself over his job.

As for LFC, its like Sean said, unusual to see the midfield pushing-up like that.

Might get something at Stamford Bridge playing like that. But I think City are too good and will just pass it around us.

Cardiff at home tomoro.............

Could really do with all three points................away to City and Chelsea after that............can only see one point coming out of those two games.

A win over Cardiff, doubled with a draw in Arse vs Chelsea would actually see LFC top at Xmas on GD.

Jesus, even to dream about being top at Xmas is amazing, compared to what I thought was gonna happen (see fred title).

In fact given that theyve only played really well in four (maybe five) matches so far, its heavenly.

But some things never change...LFC get a gruelling set of festive fixtures, meanwhile MUFC get West Ham, Hull, and Norwich :rolleyes:

I tend to agree with Sean........................... Gerrards unavailability might actually be a blessing. Big article in Mondays Times saying how LFC play better without him.

He would make a damned-fine sub, tho,. for the final two years of his career.

He still has a role and I prefer to him further forward. I laugh when read on here discussions on who the better player between Stevie and Scholes etc. The reality is quite simple for me in that Scholes was a better central midfielder and Gerrard was a better playing in advanced positions. Why they're ever compared in beyond me.

Big three points required tomorrow,

English pounds I read. Not sure if it's reliable etc, but no doubt he would have wanted a clause

£100 million sounds like a bargain for the buyer when it comes to Suarez :)

What a player he is, quite clearly the best by a mile in the league. He could win the World Cup for Uruguay.

If he does stay for a period he could be the greatest red ever.

Them's big words. But if ever I saw anyone with the potential to live up to them, it's him.

It is indeed Andrew, but I think the next two fixtures will see the end of that.

At least we can perhaps dream of a top four place............maybe thats starting to look a realistic possibility

Best wishes to LFC fans everywhere.

It is indeed Andrew, but I think the next two fixtures will see the end of that.

At least we can perhaps dream of a top four place............maybe thats starting to look a realistic possibility

Best wishes to LFC fans everywhere.

it has been a long time since this happened. has it even happened in the premier league era....

sadly i have to work during the next two games - got today off instead of boxing day sadly .... hoping though that we could pick up two draws that would be a good end to a good year of Bruce and Footie,,,,,

Archived