Greasy Lake Community

The 2013/14 LFC thread.......... mid-table here we come?

Joadboy

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the Sanchez + 40M didn't happen. Seems no top players ever want to be makeweights in swap deals these days. LFC need to be careful they don't do a spurs Bale scenario and replace their star player with a few average ones

Agreed, but a star player who misses the first few months of every season because of bans ain't no star player anymore.

Great price for a 27 year old who's banned for the first four months.

A £50 million bid for Andy Carroll in the offering?

It's a great price. John Henry must be rubbing his hands as he now only has to fork out half of the 150 million costs to improve the stadium

The weekend of the WC final, and all these people are piling-in to the LFC thread.

Very flattering.

You worry about your own club.

I will do the worrying about mine.

Ha! There he goes again; telling people which topics they can and can't comment upon on an internet message board. Even more perplexing given the fact that the comments above are not in anyway negative towards the subject matter.

What a colossal ****.

Ha! There he goes again; telling people which topics they can and can't comment upon on an internet message board. Even more perplexing given the fact that the comments above are not in anyway negative towards the subject matter.

What a colossal ****.

I think you're angry with me.......................

..............................I can tell.....................

Ha! Touche.

I've never seen such a temperamental person posting on a message board - and I moderate a Wolves forum...

You've really got to go out more I think, rather than getting into arguments with fellow posters. You're anonymously posting about a game of football on a tribute board to an American rock star! It ain't that important!

You're anonymously posting about a game of football on a tribute board to an American rock star! It ain't that important!

Agreed.

.................................so calm down.

and I moderate a Wolves forum...

You could do a much better job of that if you dedicated more time to it............................in fact I think they need you right now......

Ha! Touche.

I've never seen such a temperamental person posting on a message board .

The irony is achingly-transparent.

Goodnight, oh grown-up one..............

The sheer volume of numbers of LFC fans which started crawling back into the woodwork between Gerrards slip against Chelsea and this week is immeasurable.

I remember you once said you would not post in the Liverpool thread... or something along those lines.

But OK, you are a manU supporter and we all know they always follow the success rather than to stick to their own in times of trouble.

The sheer volume of numbers of LFC fans which started crawling back into the woodwork between Gerrards slip against Chelsea and this week is immeasurable.

I remember you once said you would not post in the Liverpool thread... or something along those lines.

But OK, you are a manU supporter and we all know they always follow the success rather than to stick to their own in times of trouble.

Well for a team that hasn't won the league for 24 years their fans sure had a laugh at uniteds woes last season under David Moyes, so I thought I may as well see what all the fuss is about on this thread. But a lot of the season long posters here haven't had much to say since late April for some reason.

Well for a team that hasn't won the league for 24 years their fans sure had a laugh at uniteds woes last season under David Moyes, so I thought I may as well see what all the fuss is about on this thread. But a lot of the season long posters here haven't had much to say since late April for some reason.

Well, the season is over and the world cup is on.

Not much to talk about then.

Can I just say its lovely that all these fockers (sorry Winston, but I think I may have adopted your highly-inventive terminology) are posting here on the weekend of the WC final?

Glad to see you've got your priorities right........you all know the team that matters-most........................

Sung to the song of blue moon......

five times......we've only won it five times.

we've only won it five times...............

we've only won it five times...............

Love to all MUFC supporters everywhere, hope you can finish higher than seventh next season. But no-higher than sixth.

Ha! There he goes again; telling people which topics they can and can't comment upon on an internet message board.

What a colossal ****.

What a very intuitive post indeed.....but chances are you will be accused of not be qualified enough to make such statements, and of course that you are not allowed to taint such an esteemed thread with your presence, good luck, you will need it, only the extra special one can give you permission to do and say what he wants though, if you remember that you should be OK.

I laughed until I ...........................................stopped.

You're a Doctor...............................

So you must have a doctorate.

That's qualified-enough for me.

In fact, you are what cricket-reporting has been missing these last few years.......................a comedy-turn..............

Moeen Ali.....one for ninety-odd from twelve overs.

Archived