Greasy Lake Community

The 2013/14 LFC thread.......... mid-table here we come?

Joadboy

Last night showed why LFC are not gonna finish any higher than sixth this season.

The minute we lose one key player to injury (Johnson) we havent got the cover. Wisdom cant pass.

On the plus side Moses-supposes looked good.

And we can still enjoy being top with a home game against Soton to come......

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 bloody cantre backs on the field - a bench full of full backs... bloody hell I think Brendan lost the plot somewhere....

I hope it was just "one of those days" and nothing more... But it's not the first time IMO that BR has lost his grip on things.

'one of those days' has been Liverpool's problem for the last 20+ years.

They have never had a problem when having to raise their game against the big teams.

However they are always far more likely to screw up against the weaker sides than the other top teams are.

And we can still enjoy being top with a home game against Soton to come......

Cos that game is a banker, eh? :D

1186129_562447747155861_1896667651_n.jpg

Fair point, but at least we didnt get arse-shafted 4-1 by our nearest and dearest...............

................and never have-been, for that matter...............................

.....good job you had a scouser in the side to minimse the gulf between the teams..............

If I were Rodgers I would keep the fucker on the bench for a couple of games to sort his head out.

Our next opponents are managerless..............surely we can help Roy realise his dream of seeing the mackems going down, with or without Suarez

Just realised that our next opponents are not managerless but are actually the fockers again, this time in the Irrelevant Cup.

Mind you...........with two days to go.................

Midfield, central midfield we are shocking.

Gerrard has never been any good there and Lucas looks a shadow of the player he was. Too many games we get dictated in there. Even the games we won we lost control of the midfield.

Enrique is bloody useless with the ball at his feet

Gerrard has never been any good there and Lucas looks a shadow of the player he was. Too many games we get dictated in there. Even the games we won we lost control of the midfield.

I dunno Lucas seems to be playing well to my eyes.

Gerrard is wasted playing so deep though.

I dunno Lucas seems to be playing well to my eyes.

Gerrard is wasted playing so deep though.

I feel Lucas is doing too much, often getting dragged out on possession. Gerrard has never been a midfielder, he is too deep and not involved enough where it matters

Allen may be back? Or play Hendo deep and let Sterling loose vs Palace. Apart from short spells we've looked very average so far this season but when you've got Studge & the best player in the league you've always got a chance. Up the redmen!

Love looking at the league table at the mo.

BUt with LFC six points away from the fockers, I keep thinking its upside-down.

Interesting kit. Like the socks!

Archived