Greasy Lake Community

The 2013/14 LFC thread.......... mid-table here we come?

Joadboy

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top again! .......at least till the gooners play theirs.

Meanwhile the fockers are 1-0 down at the New Roker Park...................

..enjoyin it while it lasts.................... :)

1 nil in the second half.

Sadly these things rarely last..........

Like LFC being top I'm afraid.........

My advice is: buy a Sunday paper and stare at the table for hours, 'cos by the Monday edition it'll be the Gooners

Interested to see Gerrards lack of celebration after his penalty. Perhaps he thought Stirling was being a right pussy with his dive after being brushed by Moxey,s shirts sleave.

Sterling.

The greatest midfielder to play the game has bigger fish to fry.

Interested to see Gerrards lack of celebration after his penalty. Perhaps he thought Stirling was being a right pussy with his dive after being brushed by Moxey,s shirts sleave.

Sterling.

The greatest midfielder to play the game has bigger fish to fry.

Seriously the greatest midfielder ???? To play the game .

Greatest midfielder??? Good god, the amount if good games Gerrard has had in midfield could be counted on one hand.

His three best seasons came from the right wing and behind Torres. Gerrard in midfield is average, he constantly lets runners in behind them, wastes the ball and nowadays lacks the legs to press aggressively.

Joint top.

Just sayin'

And with the internationals to come we can enjoy that for awhile, until the visit to Newcastle.

They are a bit hot and cold, hit and miss, so anything could happen.

Joint top.

Just sayin'

And with the internationals to come we can enjoy that for awhile, until the visit to Newcastle.

Fancy us to run riot there joady, Newcastle let you play, very dangerous game with us that. It's the teams that press us aggresively and are really in our faces that we struggle against

Joint top.

Just sayin'

I hope we do better there than we did last season ;)

Greatest midfielder??? Good god, the amount if good games Gerrard has had in midfield could be counted on one hand.

His three best seasons came from the right wing and behind Torres. Gerrard in midfield is average, he constantly lets runners in behind them, wastes the ball and nowadays lacks the legs to press aggressively.

Agree with that, I was just waving my dick about to get a reaction. Rafa soon realised he wasn't good enough to play centre mid, Capello also. Sadly his ego got in the way at Liverpool and he pretty much chose where he'd play and it wasn't going to be the 'graveyard shift' on the right.

And everyone knows Xabi Alonso is the greatest midfielder to play the game.

Watched LFC U-21's beat Tottenham U-21's 5-0 recently....................................some very good players waiting to come in.......or get loaned out (more likely).

Some great goals. Watch out for Ryan Mclaughlin (not sure how its spelt).

Toon away followed by WBA at home, so a decent chance of posting some more points and staying up there for a little while longer.

Then the going gets tough...lots of away matches against really good teams.

Its a matter of keeping up the momentum for as long as possible before the inevitable happens, in my view.

Up the 'pool!

Archived