Greasy Lake Community

The 2013/14 LFC thread.......... mid-table here we come?

Joadboy

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Staring down at you, C4G , staring down at you.

Do you think this might get copied and pasted come January?

For sure.

But I'm taking Neil's advice and enjoying it while it lasts.

Trouble is we havent beaten anyone decent yet.

Crystal Palace, Aston Villa, Stoke City, Man United..................................its hardly a boast-worthy collection of scalps.

Observe the avatar, C4G.

Staring down at you lowly MUFC fans, with a Bernard-style sneer and an 'askance', f__k you look.

And dodgy sideburns, 70's cravat, overdone shirt collars, and silly hat.

So take that.

.......................and party.

Tough game tomorrow, west brom are no walk overs. Extra man in the middle of the park please with a back four.

Had a bet that Jonas Olson receives a card!!! The dirtiest sod I've seen in a long time

If he was playing for MUFC, and If I were a MUFC fan, this is about the time I would start a thread entitled:

SUAREZ: GREATEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD: OFFICIAL

(.................................the capital letters were deliberate).

another abject performance 5 at the back with 2 defensive midfielders and one crap one (henderson) is not working - suarez and sturridge could have sat in the stands for

all the service they got - surely alberto, sterling or moses would have been better options

SSSSSSShhhhhhhhhhh.........

All around the house nothing stirred !!!!!!!!!!

Oh of course they got humped good and proper at the weekend.......

And it is a European fixtures week, so understandably all the Bin Dippers will be watching Coronationdale...

SSSSSSShhhhhhhhhhh.........

All around the house nothing stirred !!!!!!!!!!

Oh of course they got humped good and proper at the weekend.......

And it is a European fixtures week, so understandably all the Bin Dippers will be watching Coronationdale...

This thread is redundant unless LFC are winning, and even then it takes a back seat compared to the excitement of the MUFC thread when united are losing.

The bin dippers jibe always raises a smile, I forget what a beautiful area Manchester is, if Old Trafford is even in Manchester?

Yes, makes me laugh.

The only time I've ever been physically attacked was in Manchester, in broad daylight with no provocation (two of 'em).

The Home Office crime rates per-capita for Manchester gun crime, car crime, drug-related crimes etc. consistently and comfortably exceed those for Liverpool.

Hopefully and eventually bin-dipper bigotry will find its rightful place in taboo-land. Or more likely next they will be calling us 'Liggers'.

I'm not having a go at Neil by the way, I know he's a Sussex lad born-and-bred.

the excitement of the MUFC thread

:lol:

Sorry, but youre going to have to explain that one.

By all means copy-and-paste some 'exciting' comments from the MUFC thread onto here, in order to enlighten us.................come on............show us how to really do it properly............................................ give us some glimpses of your wit and repartee...............................over here we are children of a lesser-god, after all..............

Oh wait a minute I get it now......

"RONALDO....GREATEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD..OFFICIAL" .................yeah, that was very erm, exciting, if entirely made-up, and originating from your 'office' in East Sussex.

"INVINCIBLES.......................... WITH A DIFFERENCE"......................hmmmm........... mildly 'exciting'..............but a bit premature, because they got 'vinced' (by relegation-bound Wolves) shortly afterwards, and several times after that, didnt they?..................................................Exciting, tho.

It seems to me that in order to be 'exciting', one has to take liberties with the truth and engage in hyperbole...............'Theatre of Dreams', and all that mularky........

Sky and Manu...........................perfect bedfellows..............both organisations believe in the power of hype and bullshit.

And so, it seems, do their followers.............

But, as the old saying goes, if you're not gonna win the league, then at least stake an early claim to the "we've-got-the-most-EXCITING-football-thread-on-a-Bruce-Springsteen-fans-website" trophy.

Archived