Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMIW

The Official Belfast July 20th EuroSetListVision thread

If you're going to argue, please exchange email addresses and keep it off this forum. Thank you.

Pre-show 17:45 - 18:05 (according to our friends on BTX)

01. Surprise, Surprise
02. MARIA'S BED
03. Growin' Up

04. IN DREAMS (Roy Orbison cover)
05. This Hard Land

Show started at about 19:40

1. This Little Light Of Mine

2. The Ties That Bind

3. Jackson Cage

4. She's The One

5. Reason To Believe

6. Johnny 99

7. Atlantic City

8. Nebraska

9. Prove It '78

10. We Take Care Of Our Own

11. Wrecking Ball

12. Death To My Hometown

13. The River

14. Fade Away

15. Open All Night

16. Cadillac Ranch

17. Darlington County

18. Bobby Jean

19. Shackled And Drawn

20. Waitin' On a Sunny Day

21. The Rising

22. Badlands

23. Rocky Ground

24. BITUSA

25. Born To Run

26. Dancing In The Dark

27. Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
28. Shout

29. This Little LIght of MIne

30. Thunder Road Solo

Show ended at about 22:40

Show duration about 3:00 hrs

It's great that folks will take the time to update us, thanks to you all for keeping the thing going tonight.

sitting out front door....can hear the concert.....grrrrreat! :)

Hey Rocky and Pauline ...its been a while....just like the old days round the Pale....

27 10th

We know.

One person, please.

Okay last time you verbally abused me on SLV and this is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN. BACK OFF BUDDY...Consider that a warning.

Verbal abuse? :lol:

Yes, and I saw what you said to her last time. I've seen people banned for less. STFU.

I don't care about the amount of posts you have. I'm just pointing out that you only have 4 posts.. which means you haven't been on here long enough to render any opinion about me.

Just saying.

Having 4 posts on here is absolutely no indication whatsoever on how long I've been on here. I've been reading the forum for years son!

Now why don't you just crawl back under your little rock before you and me have a real problem ok.

JUST SAYING!

It's great that folks will take the time to update us, thanks to you all for keeping the thing going tonight.

Hey Rocky and Pauline ...its been a while....just like the old days round the Pale....

Hey Hugh getting pissed here with Paul and Karen hOw u doing?

No wonder there's bother - half the Palacers are here! ;)

All right, folks, this discussion ends here as KleWdSide is no longer able to defend himself.

Elbow - how the heck are ya?

We can get on with discussing the setlist then?

I'm sure they had a blast in Belfast .... but I'm glad I wasn't there. Not my cup of tea. :)

Nice set list there, let's hope the magic keeps flowing for Cardiff - my last show of the tour, getting pretty psyched by what I've been seeing from recent shows!

I'm sure they had a blast in Belfast .... but I'm glad I wasn't there. Not my cup of tea. :)

Hi Eileen :)

Well I hope my brucebuds rocknroll sue.Jill and davey. Tony and Jackie and Bernie had a great time tonight! and the folks off here who went. Reviews!

The show was absolutely fantastic 3 preshows in a week 4 in a row including Paris someone must love me

Hi Eileen :)

I thought you'd have gone tonight .... glad you were able to hear it from your house.

Different but great setlist.

Still leaves me a little hope of hearing Incident for the first time ever at the Kilkenny gigs :-)

So, Belfast had a blast tonight, a memorable show that started with a memorable pre show ... wish I had the chance to be there! It would have meant 5 personal premiers at the 24th show ... I am envying all that have been there. And I am happy that those being there had the chance to experience something THAT nice!

Full album GOTJ almost a certainty for Leeds...

dream come true

This rubbish setlist entirely vindicates my decision not to go but stay in for the usual Saturday chicken kiev dinner.

Shane Fontayne has been seen busking outside Cardiff station, re-inforcing my "insider" tip that Tuesday will see a double-header of Lucky Town/Human Touch in their entirety back-to-back: eat that, Belfast.

Hi there elbow :)

If that happens boogie man, then I will never ever say a bad word against the Scots or take the piss in any fashion out of Scotland,in fact i might even start eating haggis and wear a dress..i mean kilt ;)

dream come true

Hello Cabby :P