03. Badlands

04. We Take Care of Our Own

05. Adam Raised a Cain

06. Death to My Hometown

07. American Skin (41 Shots)

08. The Promised Land

09. Wrecking Ball

10. Spirit in the Night

11. The River (Sign Requests - Debts to loyal fans with signs 11 - 14)

12. WILD BILLY'S CIRCUS STORY

13. MAN AT THE TOP

14. EVERY TIME THAT YOU WALK INTO THE ROOM

** Born To Run Full Album ** (For Jimmy Iovine - In attendance tonight)

15. Thunder Road

16. Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out

17. Night

18. Backstreets

19. Born to Run

20. She's The One

21. Meeting Across The River

22. Jungleland

23. The Rising

24. Land of Hope and Dreams

25. Born in the USA

26. Bobby Jean

27. Seven Nights to Rock

28. Dancing in the Dark [bruce gives guitar to a kid who danced]

29. American Land [With Maxes daughter on accordion]

30. Shout

31. This Little Light of Mine [Reprise]

32. This Hard Land [Acoustic]

''We'll be seein' ya, Take care of yourselves...''

22:45

3 Hours 19 Mins

phew and phew

Thank you for doing the setlistvision, all your efforts are much appreciated

I don't like the pushy parents aspect of it either, I even recall last year a man being on the Irish news whose child got on stage two nights in a row at the RDS, that I found pretty cringey...but nevertheless when those kids grow up they will realise just how awesome it was to have been on stage with Bruce and the ESB.

The big question: Will he return to do more tours? When? In what configuration?

He still hasn't played Jungleland at the shows I've been to, so he better be back!

Btw: Any rumours of an official DVD-release from the WB-tour?

The waiting has begun...

What an incredible setlist! Go Brucey!!

I enjoy Sunny Day as a cheesy song to sing a long to and have a laugh! Don't particularly love the whole child aspect, but its a really sweet concept for those kids to have memories being on stage with Bruce. He knows it too, he's just such a generous guy.

I bet a good 99% of these Kids went through some heavy Pawlov inspired training by their parents to be wanting to be on stage with Bruce....

For me it´s realising their dream of coming close to Bruce through their kids...

That's it, spot on. That's what I don't like. I've witnessed parents thrashing their way through the crowd pushing their kid in front of them to get in place. I find it pretty distasteful, especially when it's a weekday and you realise the parents have kept their kids out of school to do it.

I'm sure in some cases it's genuine- but every night's kid? No chance.

Pretty good example was Cork. They (Family with 3 Kids) were in the queue behind me (Nr. 209-212), the Kids were bored and complaining most of the day and the eldest wanted to leave the whole day.

When WOASD came on Bruce grabbed the Boy on stage and his middle sister who wore a shirt saying "3rd time at the Show -Bruce´s best friend".

While the Boy sang (not really knowing the words and pretty wrongly) the girl was looking like a deer called in headlights close to crying and going back to their parents...

What an incredible setlist! Go Brucey!!

I enjoy Sunny Day as a cheesy song to sing a long to and have a laugh! Don't particularly love the whole child aspect, but its a really sweet concept for those kids to have memories being on stage with Bruce. He knows it too, he's just such a generous guy.

I bet a good 99% of these Kids went through some heavy Pawlov inspired training by their parents to be wanting to be on stage with Bruce....

For me it´s realising their dream of coming close to Bruce through their kids...

As a Sunny Day dad that's not the reality for me or my boy... my boy's favourite songs are 'Prove It', 'No Surrender' and 'Doctor Who' which he plays constantly, so knowing two lines from Sunny is pretty easy going for him... so no Pavlov (Pawlov? Who's he?) training for us... time tables and reading more like ^_^

Well it's been good watching the set lists come through, been absolutely awesome being at Coventry and HRC and totally out of this world amazing to be at Cardiff for obvious reasons! Hope Bruce and the band have a nice break, do an album when they can and get back out on the road because I seriously will need another fix sooner rather than later :D

Now wait a minute, did I read right? He "gave his thingy away"??? After we all admired it so much?

Lol! I couldnt reply cos the lake was real busy tonight! You know at Leeds ,when he gave someone his harmonica, and The thing you strap it to yourself with! I dunno what they call them. Then hes given a guitar away tonight> think he,ll have to go shopping.and why won,t my damn smilies work

Thanks much for setlist......and everyone for the laughs.....the memories.....

.......it's......done.....

......sighhh........

Archived