Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turkued

Finally....

...my Coventry tickets just arrived today!

I'd like to thank TM for their efficient delivery system. I particularly liked the time spent on the phone with them weeks ago being told my tickets had already been delivered, the hour spent with the TM rep at Ricoh arguing about whether they were going to give me replacement tickets...such a joy.

OK. I'm ready. Where do I get my number? :)

I'd like to thank TM for their efficient delivery system. I particularly liked the time spent on the phone with them weeks ago being told my tickets had already been delivered, the hour spent with the TM rep at Ricoh arguing about whether they were going to give me replacement tickets...such a joy.

Ed, I thought I had reason to complain about Kilkenny, but this is so outrageous it is beyond comprehension....

I hear it's not gonna be very good anyway. Wouldn't bother if I were you. :rolleyes:

Hey check the dates maybe you are early for next year ;)