Greasy Lake Community

November/December Australia Tour (inc Perth)

I am thinking 3 shows for UK and same for Ireland. I think NZ papers got it wrong, I do not think this will be a continuation of the Wrecking Ball Tour.

Agree journos are adding on old quotes or linking to Wrecking Ball tour which is their mistake. I said earlier if this WB he could not have cancelled the holds on US sheds.

I agree

I could see something like 2 or 3 nights at the London 02 happening this time round.

That is now controlled by AEG and he is with Live nation so that ain't gonna happen unless he switches promoters. They also control Hyde Park concerts and Wembley Arena now.

If there is a Europe Tour in the summer, How many UK shows will Bruce do?

Less than this time and same with Ireland. I think we will see Barcelona and Madrid come back into play and probably a couple more Spanish gigs.

Crisis there is over?

If there is a Europe Tour in the summer, How many UK shows will Bruce do?

Less than this time and same with Ireland. I think we will see Barcelona and Madrid come back into play and probably a couple more Spanish gigs.

I think there might be no Spanish shows. Apparently it's off the map for major tours because of the economic problems there. Bon Jovi said he was told not to play there as there was no market for big gigs (and to his credit, did so anyway and made the shows free).

Was off the map this year but next year I think there will be shows. Lots of other acts toured there this year it was just very very difficult.

Wrong, not so many

I could see something like 2 or 3 nights at the London 02 happening this time round.

That is now controlled by AEG and he is with Live nation so that ain't gonna happen unless he switches promoters. They also control Hyde Park concerts and Wembley Arena now.

Ah- that's interesting. Didn't know that. I've got my fingers crossed he WON'T play the Etihad in Manchester again, after the way we got treated there...

I don't think he (or other major artists) would let those sort of things restrict where they can play - if he WAS doing indoor shows in the UK I'm sure that the O2 would be the venue of choice in London and that his booking agent (Barry Bell) would be able to sort it!, there must be a degree of crossover on these matters, AEG would get their cut out of it (in venue terms) but Live Nation would still be doing okay

Just had the hunter valley date confirmed by a hotel in the hunter. A heads up for anyone travelling accom in the hunter valley books out early , get in soon . Yeehah

Does anyone know where exactly he will be playing? Just looking at some accommodation there and as I'm not a local I have no idea where to start. Help! Please!

American dates would have to be announced around October for shows in March/April?There seems to be a bit of a backlash from fans, there was some article asking if Bruce should acknowledge ithe fact he didnt play any dates this year.

Id love to see him in New Jersey/New York but I dont think that will happen for me next year. Hopefully another year!

Just had the hunter valley date confirmed by a hotel in the hunter. A heads up for anyone travelling accom in the hunter valley books out early , get in soon . Yeehah

Does anyone know where exactly he will be playing? Just looking at some accommodation there and as I'm not a local I have no idea where to start. Help! Please!

Hope Estate Winery

American dates would have to be announced around October for shows in March/April?There seems to be a bit of a backlash from fans, there was some article asking if Bruce should acknowledge ithe fact he didnt play any dates this year.

Id love to see him in New Jersey/New York but I dont think that will happen for me next year. Hopefully another year!

It was only a blog moaning but I do think he would go back there before coming to Europe so March/April maybe.

I don't think he (or other major artists) would let those sort of things restrict where they can play - if he WAS doing indoor shows in the UK I'm sure that the O2 would be the venue of choice in London and that his booking agent (Barry Bell) would be able to sort it!, there must be a degree of crossover on these matters, AEG would get their cut out of it (in venue terms) but Live Nation would still be doing okay

I don't think it works that way anymore... The money is in touring, and Bruce is a LIVENATION act, as much as he is a Sony Artist. Playing an AEG venue would be akin to recording an album for another label.

It was only a blog moaning but I do think he would go back there before coming to Europe so March/April maybe.

NO - all thru the summer in the States (giving them plenty of payback) and then over to Europe in the fall after a 15 month break...........I'm telling you, until I hear otherwise......ha!

very exciting.My sister said shes going to see him in America whenever he announces dates so looks like she will get her wish next Spring!

NO - all thru the summer in the States (giving them plenty of payback) and then over to Europe in the fall after a 15 month break...........I'm telling you, until I hear otherwise......ha!

Yes I know he will be playing Badlands in Cardiff while the rugby team run around him to score ;)

I don't think it works that way anymore... The money is in touring, and Bruce is a LIVENATION act, as much as he is a Sony Artist. Playing an AEG venue would be akin to recording an album for another label.

If this IS the case - and if we are ever fortunate enough to get an arena tour again in Europe - WHERE can we hope to see them play then!? - presumably any and all venues that are NOT owned by one of these groups!? - maybe he should go back to being freelance and just being with local promoters (like say Harvey Goldsmith in UK) and let them/Barry Bell approach "any" venue........Bruce has the pulling power to do it, I don't see why he has to be in bed with any big player!?

Yes more likely Australia maybe Asia and then N America. And Europe 2015.

Archived