Greasy Lake Community

November/December Australia Tour (inc Perth)

I know for a fact that there is definitely movement regarding a tour for March / April 2014, including My Hometown of Adelaide!!! Close friend heard from a very reliable source that planning is well progressed! Wait and see what happens!!

I know for a fact that there is definitely movement regarding a tour for March / April 2014, including My Hometown of Adelaide!!! Close friend heard from a very reliable source that planning is well progressed! Wait and see what happens!!

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

I can't see a tour DVD coming - as far as I know none of the shows were professionally filmed (apart from Hard Rock) and by professionally filmed I mean by cameras other than those required for the screens.

Rock in Rio was filmed, we all have the dvd !

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

This guy in my biology class says that if Ferris dies, he's giving his eyes to Stevie Wonder

Lets just saw the very reliable source is the venue bookings manager of a well known entertainment venue in Adelaide located near a brewery, near the river Torrens.

Bruce will probably play his longest show ever in Adelaide because there ain't nothing else to do

Don't want to bring bad news, but I figured I'd share. I have a very reliable source and states that there will be no March 2014 Australian tour and that nothing is planned. Just wanted to share with everyone.

Bernard Zuel - music writer for the Sydney Morning Herald - was asking yesterday on Twitter if Bruce had ever been to Adelaide. Made me think he has mail the City of Churches will be included in any upcoming announcement ....

Bernard Zuel - music writer for the Sydney Morning Herald - was asking yesterday on Twitter if Bruce had ever been to Adelaide. Made me think he has mail the City of Churches will be included in any upcoming announcement ....

Bernard responded to a tweet of mine of twitter last week and he was very cryptic but it sounded positive.

Let's add 2+2 together.

Bruce enjoyed the WB tour to Australia (by all accounts)

Promoters made (or didn't lose) money

When the 'Machine' returns to a market they like to go places they haven't been before or recently

Therefore, Adelaide makes sense. Question is what other Aussie markets are there where the band hasn't been? Perth?

You would think NZ would have to get a show, possibly even the Mission Concert? Asia is another market that would have possibilities, Japan in particular and even Singapore who has had it's fair share of big name artists in recent years.

You would think NZ would have to get a show, possibly even the Mission Concert? Asia is another market that would have possibilities, Japan in particular and even Singapore who has had it's fair share of big name artists in recent years.

It just so happens that I will have a field trip to either California or Singapore next March/April and I'm hoping there will be some shows around the place I go to at the same time. The trouble is that I have to decide which one to pick in late August; really hoping for some more solid rumours on either USA or Australia/NZ/Asia so that the prospect of going to more shows can be considered.

Archived