Greasy Lake Community

November/December Australia Tour (inc Perth)

You would think NZ would have to get a show, possibly even the Mission Concert? Asia is another market that would have possibilities, Japan in particular and even Singapore who has had it's fair share of big name artists in recent years.

It just so happens that I will have a field trip to either California or Singapore next March/April and I'm hoping there will be some shows around the place I go to at the same time. The trouble is that I have to decide which one to pick in late August; really hoping for some more solid rumours on either USA or Australia/NZ/Asia so that the prospect of going to more shows can be considered.

I would have a decent bet on USA late summer 2014 I think. Unlikely to tour Oz in their winter months I would think.

15th Aug 2013 1:50am

Rumoured tour dates apparently just leaked by TripleM

Tour Dates

February 2014

7 – Perth Arena, Perth

11 – Entertainment Centre, Adelaide

15 – AAMI Park, Melbourne

19 – Allphones Arena, Sydney

22 – Hope Estate Winery, Hunter Valley

26 – Entertainment Centre, Brisbane

Hope to god this is true

They've taken it down now so could be true... ;) or not of course.

Fits with all the rumours - heard a winery show rumour yesterday & there it is

Yes also fits with 60 mins doing an interview in Kilkenny maybe to coincide with ticket sales/new album release. I think this train is leaving the station once again.. B) Also fits with original rumours of album coming out Oct time. Well if pre sale happens next week what will the tour be called? New album title??

there can't be a E st tour next year i was told loads of times this year that there would be no more E st tours :D:D:D Just saying, i hope they do tour though my bank balance doesn't but i do :lol::lol::lol:

You can be the first to say 'COULD THIS BE THE LAST TOUR?' if you're quick ;)

there can't be a E st tour next year i was told loads of times this year that there would be no more E st tours :D:D:D Just saying, i hope they do tour though my bank balance doesn't but i do :lol::lol::lol:

You can be the first to say 'COULD THIS BE THE LAST TOUR?' if you're quick ;)

Nah my sexy rain goddess i'll leave that to the doubters i've always said i'll believe that when Bruce tells me (announces it publicly) and not before

As for me, it's 5.15am and I've been wide awake for the past 3 hours booking hotels (changeable ones of course) and checking flight options to get around the country :)

i hope it comes off you folks deserve more tour date Bruce should tour every where but the states for a while :lol::lol::lol: oh no he didn't just say that :lol::lol::lol:

Archived