Greasy Lake Community

November/December Australia Tour (inc Perth)

Sweet jaysus, so this is looking more likely!

I just told the missus, she said "well you had better get a job then".

As much as it pains me to say it given that he is going to Adelaide & Perth (possibly), a jaunt to NZ could be on the books and it could be the Mission http://www.missionconcert.co.nz/ . Oh Dear.

Looks legit, but the pre sale is less than a full week away. I need more notice, I need to block my diary at work!

Ι'd be surprised if RS posted rumours from a radio station without consulting first Bruce Inc. They should be really close with JLM what with featuring a piece about Bruce every month and given Landau's close connection to the magazine.

This sounds legit.

Ι'd be surprised if RS posted rumours from a radio station without consulting first Bruce Inc. They should be really close with JLM what with featuring a piece about Bruce every month and given Landau's close connection to the magazine.

This sounds legit.

They contacted them but got no response from JLM or they were told to say no response because the official announcement comes out Monday 19th which is when the TripleM radio station have their competition announcement set up to go.....I love conspiracy..;)

It's happening. A new album. A new tour. An Australian leg. Back to Europe and at some point he might even remember where Jersey is located :D

He's got the rest of this year with exception of a couple of weeks in south America to get the new album out. He doesn't seem to be procrastinating like in the old days for very obvious reasons.

Maybe reunite with the band end of august/start of september to finish some album stuff before they go to South America?

Album could be out mid/late October/November which will coincide with new tour dates for Europe and America. Couple of appearances on Jimmy Fallon and the like for publicity.

Everything kicks off in Perth in Feb for another fantastic year of Bruce!

I couldn't care less if he tours on the back of a new album or not.

If he does, fantastic. I'd love it.

If not, id be more than happy with some full album shows. Two nights in Sydney plus the hunter valley show and I'll take, darkness, ben to run and BITUSA

This sounds legit.

They contacted them but got no response from JLM or they were told to say no response because the official announcement comes out Monday 19th which is when the TripleM radio station have their competition announcement set up to go.....I love conspiracy.. ;)

It's happening. A new album. A new tour. An Australian leg. Back to Europe and at some point he might even remember where Jersey is located :D

Jersey is located near Guernsey just off the coast of France in EuroLand :o

Hmm, this is gonna be a tough one to pull off. I need more time!

Agreed!!!

Arguments have already started in my house.. I could prob afford the tix if they went on sale in Feb, but will be struggling in the next few weeks

Hmm, this is gonna be a tough one to pull off. I need more time!

Agreed!!!

Arguments have already started in my house.. I could prob afford the tix if they went on sale in Feb, but will be struggling in the next few weeks

Thank God for pay day tomorrow.

People on BTX now saying an announcement could come tomorrow. Triple M says major tour announcement will come tomorrow and someone else posted that ads for Australian shows will start tomorrow. Everything is aligned perfectly. Looking forward to tomorrow now!

Archived