Greasy Lake Community

Which NON-Bruce song are you listening to right now?

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dead & Co played Halloween and Friday at MSG. An old friend went and said they were wonderful. Some songs have posted online. First, Friend of the Devil from Friday, with Maggie Rogers (the one discovered by Pharrel during a Master Class at NYU, who later got a SNL slot) guesting on vocals.

As an aside, wiki says she has synesthesia, and perceives colors as a response to hearing music. In other words, she was born for Dead shows :) 

And yes, Bobby wore a kilt

• Like 1
On 11/1/2019 at 6:18 PM, janeymarywendy said:

I do hope this man will be well enough in February for me to see him (rescheduled from September this year).

I am so jealous.... Bucket list for me. And it's this very set from West 54th that made me fall in love with him and his music.

• Like 2

Phil Lesh & Friends, with Warrren Haynes, 3/15/15 Capitol Theater, Port Chester, NY - Broken Arrow (wr. Robbie Robertson)

IIRC the first time I heard the G-Dead perform this was at Autzen Stadium in August '93. Loved it then, and now even more.

• Like 1