Peter

Which NON-Bruce song are you listening to right now?

one inspired by a RS article on little-known songs of hers, The Pain of Loving You

with Dolly, Emmylou Harris, and Miss Linda :) 

• Like 1

Sharing this with @SteveJhb, in case you haven't seen it.  A much more recent show, looking older, frailer but still brilliant.  Gordon Lightfoot in the audience looking very old too :( I love how John still has the same two fellas with him - they are great.

• Love Love Love! 1

23 minutes ago, janeymarywendy said:

Sharing this with @SteveJhb, in case you haven't seen it.  A much more recent show, looking older, frailer but still brilliant.  Gordon Lightfoot in the audience looking very old too :( I love how John still has the same two fellas with him - they are great.

thank you @janeymarywendy I have actually seen this but need to watch it again! I absolutely love that nearly 20 years later, its the same two musos with him, David Jacques and Jason Wilbur.

Also worth watching. Short but sweet. Jason just before he cut his hair again.

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1

happy 70th birthday!

Bonnie Raitt with the John Prine masterpiece, Angel from Montgomery, Colbert Show (SC's request, I read)

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1

On 11/9/2019 at 3:28 PM, SteveJhb said:

Also worth watching. Short but sweet. Jason just before he cut his hair again.

I love the way David and Jason hardly take their eyes off him, a bit like Max is with Bruce.  Summer's End - what a song :wub:

I'm one of those strange people who always looks at the clock if there's one in the frame - I think the one in this film is a bit changeable :lol:

• Love Love Love! 1

Loved this band back in the 70s.  Still love this song today! I had a bit of a thing for Lol and Eric :wub:

• Like 1

This showed up on my suggested YouTube videos today and I’m fascinated by it - it’s both so old fashioned and so modern, I really love it