Sign in to follow this  
LeoGetz

Roger Waters

Just came back from The Wall. GIGANTIC! WOW! WOW! WOW! What a production!

But they kept the house lights on for the entire show. WTF?! According to a security guy it's for safety reasons. He said it's policy at stadium concerts. I've been to many stadium concerts in Vienna and all over Europe (and L.A.), but this was a first. What's next? Lights on at the movie theater? Ridiculous!

And how was the MUSIC, Leo? ;)

Well, I'm not that much of a Pink Floyd fan. I love Comfortably Numb. But all in all I only know maybe four or five songs of The Wall. We had seats opposite of the stage at the other end of the stadium with a wonderful view. And the sound was good, surprisingly good. Still not exactly my cup of tea, but the show overall was brilliant. Worth each and every one of the 114 Euros I spent on the ticket.

A kind Laker sent me a DVD of his Chicago show. Incredible production!! I love that album.

. Worth each and every one of the 114 Euros I spent on the ticket.

Now, how can i complain about Robbie Williams concert, for what i paid 70 euro :)

Saw him last year. Amazing show. But the house lights up? That had to take away from the drama quite a bit. Awful.

seen the wall twice, once with pink floyd and the other time with roger waters,

going again to manchester to see it again, it really is a great show

But the house lights up?

Not the spotlights to light up the pitch at football matches, but the lights on the roof above the seats.

You can see it here after 40 seconds:

It looks darker on the video than it actually was. I could see the dandruff on the head of a guy four rows down.

hi all,

seen this twice already, but off to wembley on saturday to see it from the pitch! anyone know how the ga and pit (is there one?) access works , I will look on few floyd site and see what I can find.

cheers all

UKJ

Saw the show three times in arenas vack in 2011. I'm seeing it on Zurich on wednesday. Can't wait!

Saw the show three times in arenas vack in 2011. I'm seeing it on Zurich on wednesday. Can't wait!

hope you enjoy the show, sure you will, if you can assess the pit question then that would be great, I have treid to find answers for saturday but none of use as of yet!!

cant wait to get another fix of this!

hope you enjoy the show, sure you will, if you can assess the pit question then that would be great, I have treid to find answers for saturday but none of use as of yet!!

cant wait to get another fix of this!

There's a pit? In Vienna they had 30 rows of seats infront of the stage.

didnt seem to be floor seats on sale? Iy was just ga or side seats.

corperate packages had seats in the stands for wembley not on the pitch?

hhhm?

Hi Frank

How was it? Comapred to the arena shows?

Was there a pit? or seats on the pitch?

So excited for staurday, except I think its going to rain!!!

cheers UKJ

Weather forecast has changed for Saturday,it;s looking dry for the afternoon and evening, just as well we got middle tier front row was ready for a soaking.

yes I saw that weather forecast! great news!

I am standing having seen it seated twice before in 2011, the opinion from floyd fans is that too close if not so good as you miss all the visuals so i think i will play it by ear rather than get there too early. Cant wait really excited now!!

Tear down the wall!!!! :D

That what i thought,got front row mid way line.

Have you seen it before?? if not prepare to be amazed, if so, then you know what to expect!! looking forward to a stadium version none the less!

That what i thought,got front row mid way line.

Have you seen it before?? if not prepare to be amazed, if so, then you know what to expect!! looking forward to a stadium version none the less!

No this will be 1st time,almost got some tickets for the 02 last time round,this is last chance really

Having a stadium gig in London in the middle of September is a bonkers idea. The chances of dry weather are slim, the chances of warm weather, even less.

Next thing you know we will be having stadium gigs in Manchester and Sunderland in June.

I thought that , but then realised that due to the light show and so on it needs to be dark at the start of the show, that would be about 9pm in the summer, more like 8pm tonight!!

Looks like he may have got away with it today though!

Enjoy the show Eden , if you like the album you should love it!!!

Ukjx

I've never seen anything like it in my life and doubt i will do in the future,i was totally engrossed in the show.

Must say the sound did put the first part of Bruces show there in the summer to shame.