Greasy Lake Community

What Are The Chances?

What are the chances that Patti will join the band on stage for the shows in Australia and New Zealand?

I know that I for one would be happy to have her drop in on a couple of shows. It would be great to hear Bruce and her on ‘Human Touch’, ‘Tunnel of Love’ or anything like that.

And yes, the obvious answer is 50/50 :D

What do you guys think? Likely or unlikely?

Unlikely. Tom Morello has already been recruited to play her guitar parts.

Good point, I kind of neglected to remember Tommy will be there again. And somehow, I just don't think Tunnel of Love or Human Touch would sound as good if he took Patti's vocal parts :P

In all seriousness however, I think Soozie could quite capably step in for Patti in those two songs, should Bruce elect to play them.

Unlikely. Tom Morello has already been recruited to play her guitar parts.

Good point, I kind of neglected to remember Tommy will be there again. And somehow, I just don't think Tunnel of Love or Human Touch would sound as good if he took Patti's vocal parts :P

In all seriousness however, I think Soozie could quite capably step in for Patti in those two songs, should Bruce elect to play them.

Haha, imagine Bruce and Tom singing Tougher Than The Rest to each other...

Well, he allready tried that with Jimmy Barnes las year anyway.... :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, I've seen ToL (the song), performed both with and without Patti (Soozie filled in her parts), and without Pats was just weird. With Pats on stage on the other hand, it was electric! In all fairness to Soozie, Tougher Than The Rest was very good in Cardiff this year without the first lady of E Street.

Tougher than the rest at Cardiff was amazing. Totally lost control of emotion for the last few songs after that point. Thankfully my non-Bruce-fan friends didn't witness it

Archived