Greasy Lake Community

The Official Rock in Rio, Brazil September 21st *FINAL* 2013 LatinSetListVision Thread

AMIW

I can't believe it's finally the end of the Wrecking Ball tour, it seemed to go on for ever! Little did I know when I changed my name to Janice Wrecking Ball that I would be stuck with it for so long ;) Just on Facebook that is, I didn't change it by deed poll or anything, that would be weird.

It seems strange to be just Ball now

It's been a great tour

It'll be even weirder when you change your name to AustralianTourBall.

Are you people watching this? The girls are digging the shit out of John Mayer, they know all the lyrics and are almost getting emotional. I don't get that whatsoever but whatevs. I do the same with the artist about to come up...this live stream is great. Not that I enjoy Your Body is a Wonderland dude but it's great nonetheless.

Haha, everyone knows all the words to Mayer's songs. Impressive.

They won't have a clue about Bruce's music but I'll bet they'll be blown away by his emotion/intensity after a pretty easy-going John Mayer.

We'll have to see how much they stream though. Prolly not all of it, odd though considering every other act so far has done so. If we're lucky we'll get a few tunes. Hope I'm very wrong, but based on their track record, it's not likely.

I'm being hopeful here but on the live stream the loading bar is about two thirds of the way through and it's been going for 5 hours so I'm hoping that the last third will be for Bruce. Fingers crossed!!!

Oh and Seebab, it's really too bad you didn't get to catch a show this tour. It's been a remarkable one, nothing on here will ever do it justice. Hope you get some songs tonight.

Indeed. I've been in places (Kosovo, Egypt and Costa Rica) where I couldn't reach him. So sad...

Archived