Greasy Lake Community

HIGH HOPES - Released soon ???

Bruce says he went in the studio in Australia. Then he played this song live a few times.

Maybe that's the song they recorded in Australia ?

Or maybe he'll re-release the E Street Band version. Or maybe it's a live version. We'll have to see, but I hope it's not a sign of what's on the next record...

Album launch is Albumet lanseres.

Im not sure which bit translates into the phrase "the well may have run dry"

Say album to be released november 25th.

High Hopes is a stinkr of a song. An atrocity of epic proportions if he release that one on an album.

Lol deal with it.

Bruce says he went in the studio in Australia. Then he played this song live a few times.

Maybe that's the song they recorded in Australia ?

Or maybe he'll re-release the E Street Band version. Or maybe it's a live version. We'll have to see, but I hope it's not a sign of what's on the next record...

The version he played with Morello at whichever show that was, was downright fantastic. I hope he did record it with him and we see it released on something.

I posted this to BTX. It's a screen shot I took from the streaming service called WiMP and it says that the song will be available for streaming on the 25th.

I don't know anything about it, I just saw it by a coincidence. WiMP is huge here in Scandinavia and should be considered a trustworthy source.

I posted this to BTX. It's a screen shot I took from the streaming service called WiMP and it says that the song will be available for streaming on the 25th.

So what does the 19th date stand for ?

I'm not sure. I can see that it says 5th of November for Dream Baby Dream. Maybe the song will be available on the 19th. I think 25th will be way too early for a full album without any announcement.

Maybe it means that one of those days will be the song, and the other day will be an announcement of some sort? Maybe announcing the song before hand (19th) or maybe announcing a tour/album after (25th)?

Archived