Greasy Lake Community

HIGH HOPES - Released soon ???

I hope this Kev chap is correct.

A slice of Tracks 2, preferably out takes from 2000 onwards, plus a new album would be great to look forward to in January.

He says he's 100 per cent right. His sources are spot on and there are Lakers that will back him up.

A team is judged on it's results Kev. Are you about to be covered in glory?

Another album with a shit title track?????

Haha. There's not been a good one since Darkness On The Edge Of Town.

Not a fan of the songs "The River" or "Nebraska"? Or "Born In The USA"? or "Tunnel of Love"? or "The Rising"? or

Nice to see Backstreets steadfastly refusing to even acknowledge the growing storm on the news page.

So far into Landau's pocket.

Chris Phillips is a (fill in the blank)

...man with more access to Bruce than we could ever dream of.

I hope this Kev chap is correct.A slice of Tracks 2, preferably out takes from 2000 onwards, plus a new album would be great to look forward to in January.

He says he's 100 per cent right. His sources are spot on and there are Lakers that will back him up.A team is judged on it's results Kev. Are you about to be covered in glory?

He doesn't strike me as the sort to tittle tattle.

I say he's spot on.

Wow, I've pretty much loved all of Bruce's title tracks. Except for Tunnel. Still cannot listen to that tune.

Wow, I've pretty much loved all of Bruce's title tracks. Except for Tunnel. Still cannot listen to that tune.

What what what??!! Even the tour versions with the song drenched in horns?

I hope this Kev chap is correct.

A slice of Tracks 2, preferably out takes from 2000 onwards, plus a new album would be great to look forward to in January.

All I said is that there is a new record, I knew nothing about a tracks type record, complete news to me. Still not sure if that is true.

I'm always so excited for even one new Bruce song, but really, how much cooler would a single release be right now if it were a COMPLETELY brand new song? I don't like my favorite song writer doing covers as official releases. But, that said, put me down for one :)

Let me ask you guys, do you think High Hopes will be the name of the album or merely the leading single? I'd imagine we will get more information tomorrow, perhaps an expanded announcement or something.

I do like the artwork, whether it's a single or album.

Archived