AMIW

Since there is no Chelski thread

5-3 what a great game to watch, Hazard and Kane were outstanding.

Premier league race now wide open, just as the transfer window is about to open.

So who are Chelsea and Man city going to buy to help win the league ?

Chelsea top on alphabetical order

_80014847_premierleague.jpg

Two crucial factors in city's favour:

Aguero to return from injury

Could go out of the CL to barca

But if united can't win it then I would prefer CFC do.

Chelsea should enjoy starting the new year with a fixture at "Three Point Lane" as the Blues like to call it..... :lol::lol:

Why would you tempt fate like that!

You are correct Neil, and the funny thing is that I rarely do that. I knew there was a reason why!!!! I pissed off the football gods............. :(:(:(

You are also correct about it being an outstanding game as far as action goes -- pretty much every game I saw today was that way!

5-3 what a great game to watch, Hazard and Kane were outstanding.

Premier league race now wide open, just as the transfer window is about to open.

So who are Chelsea and Man city going to buy to help win the league ?

Chelsea top on alphabetical order

_80014847_premierleague.jpg

Two crucial factors in city's favour:

Aguero to return from injury

Could go out of the CL to barca

But if united can't win it then I would prefer CFC do.

Thanks Captain Obvious for that opinion of who you would prefer to win the EPL. :rolleyes:

Holy Jeez, it hurt to watch that game..............

Mourino Out! Bring back Big Phil!

its time for the chelski mid season 60 man squad shuffle

schwarzer sold to leicester

blackman back from Middlesboro

kiwomya loaned to barnsley

swift shuffled from rotherham to swindon

and its only the 4th of Jan plently of shuffling for the other 50+ players before the transfer window shuts!

One thing that puzzles me there is the quote " Messi has become irritated by the authoritarianism of the coach", he's the manager not a social worker. Not sure how he would have got on with Fergie, or how he will like Jose's style in that case.......what Jose says goes.

That's right.....keep dreaming baby dream Blues! Messi will be going nowhere as he is the main part of the "Barcelona Brand". This is just a ploy for more $$ and that is it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2895270/Lionel-Messi-commits-future-Barcelona-Chelsea-PSG-interest.html

Wilfried Bony close to being a Man city player, Chelsea's card in the transfer window yet to be played.

_80097929_schwarzer_pa.jpg

Mark Schwarzer is going to Leicester City

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30703168

meanwhile Micah Richards is possibly coming to Chelsea from Man City.

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/06/report-chelsea-lining-up-move-for-manchester-citys-micah-richards/

So Lampard never did sign for an MLS club in NYC and instead he is registered only with MCFC in England. Has he conned the CFC fans?

The whole thing stinks like rotten eggs doesthisbusstop. Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan is having fun "playing" with his toys in any way he sees fit.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/09/manchester-city-error-frank-lampard-new-york-city-fc-deal

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-left-embarrassed-frank-4948515

Newcastle gave the Premier League champions in waiting a good game today, well the first half at least.

We were very good, then the half time whistle went and we fell apart in the second half, Costa's goal was pure class.

• Like 1

Newcastle gave the Premier League champions in waiting a good game today, well the first half at least.

We were very good, then the half time whistle went and we fell apart in the second half, Costa's goal was pure class.

Agreed. Costa looks to be back in form and just in time for Aguero's return to City.

Chelsea looked like they were sleepwalking throught the first half, at least until Oscar's goal. That was so against the run of play and it looked like it knocked some of the stuffing out of Newcastle. Chelsea then looked better in the second half, even if they still didn't look like they really wanted to be out there.

One thing that puzzles me there is the quote " Messi has become irritated by the authoritarianism of the coach", he's the manager not a social worker. Not sure how he would have got on with Fergie, or how he will like Jose's style in that case.......what Jose says goes.

This is not about authority. Pep Guardiola was much stricter and tougher on the players than Luis Enrique is. The problem is that Luis Enrique is tactically inept. This team plays without a system, without a plan. On top of that, Barça are run be a bunch of Imbeciles, who are ruining everthing this club has ever stood for. Messi is just sick and tired of wasting his best years as a footballer with these idiots. The media portrays it as Messi vs Enrique, while it's actually The Team vs Enrique. Messi is just using his well earned powers to get this club back on track.

And working with a coach like Mourinho would be no problem for Messi. He has nothing against discipline and hard work, just against incompetence.

• Like 1

So he doesn't have a problem with authority ?

So why did the quote say he did

Do you believe everything you read?

Whenever something concerning Barça or one of its players (especially Messi) comes from a paper or radio station in Madrid, everyone's BS-detector should go off immediately. I told you what the problem with Luis Enrique is. The whole team is fed up with him. So does every single player in Barcelona have a problem with authority?

Like I said, authority is not the problem. Incompetence is.

• Like 1

So he doesn't have a problem with authority ?

So why did the quote say he did

Do you believe everything you read?

Whenever something concerning Barça or one of its players (especially Messi) comes from a paper or radio station in Madrid, everyone's BS-detector should go off immediately. I told you what the problem with Luis Enrique is. The whole team is fed up with him. So does every single player in Barcelona have a problem with authority?

Like I said, authority is not the problem. Incompetence is.

Gotta be honest, it doesnt worry me my team is Palace, couldnt really give a flying about Barcelona.

crystal palace are obviously better than Barcelona since they have a Sainsburys next to their ground :o