Greasy Lake Community

Since there is no Chelski thread

Apparently the FA has decided to handle the appeal tomorrow, so I'm betting Costa is still going to miss the City match -- as well as having an extra match tacked on to the ban.

Costa seems to enjoy swimming in hot water as controversy follows Diego around like his shadow. Whether it's club or international level, he seems to find a way to be in the thick of it, perhaps him and Luis Suarez could one day play together? Personally, I hope Manchester City wins the match just for the reason that I like a close race to the finish, a Chelsea win on Saturday would almost certainly put the title to rest.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KEPA ON THE BENCH will he refuse to sit there???

Well that record didn't stand for long

Bring Back Rafa!

Posted Images

extensive coverage of footie today from NBC in Yankeeland beginning at 5:40am!! in Don's desert land even flying all their studio staff out to CactiiLand to piggyback on their

nonstop yankeeball coverage...

strange chelski side with 4 youngsters on the bench and an equally strange Man City side with their two weaker fullbacks in the team

A good day of footie first Toon, then Mighty Reds now this I feel a nap is needed after all this...

... and the 3 games put together is still probably shorter than the yankeeball game!!!

extensive coverage of footie today from NBC in Yankeeland beginning at 5:40am!! in Don's desert land even flying all their studio staff out to CactiiLand to piggyback on their

nonstop yankeeball coverage...

strange chelski side with 4 youngsters on the bench and an equally strange Man City side with their two weaker fullbacks in the team

A good day of footie first Toon, then Mighty Reds now this I feel a nap is needed after all this...

... and the 3 games put together is still probably shorter than the yankeeball game!!!

650 million homes throughout the world watching the game.

Is that what top of the table clashes have turned into these days? What happened to the days of Vieira v Keane? Or Keown v Van Nistelrooy? I half expected that love fest to be decided by who can hold a man hug for the longest. Hardly a foot left in all game and I guess they have all gone out for a milky latte together now.

Shite!!

Is that what top of the table clashes have turned into these days? What happened to the days of Vieira v Keane? Or Keown v Van Nistelrooy? I half expected that love fest to be decided by who can hold a man hug for the longest. Hardly a foot left in all game and I guess they have all gone out for a milky latte together now.

Shite!!

I was just watching the football, it was pretty good.

Last thing I wanted to see was a Keane tackle or handbags between phil cool and a horse.

I was just watching the football, it was pretty good.

"it was pretty good"

Exactly.

Pretty good.

Pretty frustrating.

Pretty tame.

Players are now so obsessed by trying to con the referee to gain an advantage that they forget about the blood and guts that can also gain an advantage.

Ball goes out, every players arm goes up.

Ball goes in the net, every defenders arm goes up.

Wrestling when a corner comes in.

Players waiting for a nudge before going down.

The 'he twatted me ref' expression on players faces when they go down.

And that fucking 'palms up' stance to show that 'I didn't do anything ref, honestly' has reached epidemic proportions. I despise that!

This game epitomised all of that and modern football in general.

Intersting Mourinho going with a tiny squad - they had 20 senior players according to fa.com and offloaded schwarzer, schurrle and salah and just added cuadrado so that means the rest of the season with just 18

Compare that with the much larger squads at the two Manchester clubs and the two north London clubs....

Intersting Mourinho going with a tiny squad - they had 20 senior players according to fa.com and offloaded schwarzer, schurrle and salah and just added cuadrado so that means the rest of the season with just 18

Compare that with the much larger squads at the two Manchester clubs and the two north London clubs....

The small squad at the start of season was down to the lack of club/association trained players, (20 = 17 + 3) if there was no intention to play a player, then no point in keeping him, 3 players gone who did not fit in, 2 overseas players can be added/recalled in the summer without selling.