Since there is no Chelski thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KEPA ON THE BENCH will he refuse to sit there???

Where was the captain to grab him by his balls and drag him off the field? I'd be fuming if I was a Chelsea fan. KEPA DISGRACE

Bring Back Rafa!

Posted Images

well in addition to Japan Chelski will be coming to the U.S along with Man U (who will only play on the left coast) and Barcelona....

Manchester United, Chelsea & Barcelona in USA pre-season cup
Manchester United will defend their International Champions Cup title, the competition in which they set a USA attendance record for a football match.

This summer's competition will include Chelsea, Barcelona, Fiorentina, Porto, PSG, LA Galaxy, New York Red Bulls, San Jose Earthquakes and Club America.

United and Real Madrid attracted a crowd of 109,318 to Michigan Stadium during last year's tournament.

Louis van Gaal's side went on to beat Liverpool in the final on 4 August.

None of the fixtures, dates and venues have yet to be confirmed by organisers.

Last summer's tournament, which featured Manchester City, finished 12 days before the start of the Premier League season.

chelski are apparently about to sign a Japanese player called Muto presumably because they have a new Japanese sponsor and then loan him out to vitesse Arnhem after he has played

the preseason tour with them presumably they will sell a lot of shirts on their upcoming Japanese tour which will probably cover the entire 4m quid fee

I know this has been done before with Inamoto at Arsenal. Toda at Spurs, Miyachi at Arsenal none of whom made more than 5 appearances for the club but sold a lot of shirts and tv revenue in Japan - at least Kagawa at Man U played a whole season I think

2 seasons and was much loved by the fans.......he was bought to play football btw but the shirts are always a bonus :)

well in addition to Japan Chelski will be coming to the U.S along with Man U (who will only play on the left coast) and Barcelona....

Manchester United, Chelsea & Barcelona in USA pre-season cup

Manchester United will defend their International Champions Cup title, the competition in which they set a USA attendance record for a football match.

This summer's competition will include Chelsea, Barcelona, Fiorentina, Porto, PSG, LA Galaxy, New York Red Bulls, San Jose Earthquakes and Club America.

United and Real Madrid attracted a crowd of 109,318 to Michigan Stadium during last year's tournament.

Louis van Gaal's side went on to beat Liverpool in the final on 4 August.

None of the fixtures, dates and venues have yet to be confirmed by organisers.

Last summer's tournament, which featured Manchester City, finished 12 days before the start of the Premier League season.

The American Cup Competitions during the summer are money grubbing bullshit cups that doesn't mean fuck all. It's just corporate America trying to cache into the Footballing interest of European clubs among US and Canadian supporters.

Damn, but I do enjoy wins over Man U!

Especially when Utd were the better team, eh? :P

Man u were the better team, but so what, how many times over the years have man utd done the same to many teams, 96 rings a bell.

• Like 1

Me too Mission Man, me too :D Watching Man U lose a match no matter who they play always provides me with exquisite pleasure. :wub:

d069b2e5-49df-4052-86a3-c4f0b3e7593c-620

Especially when Utd were the better team, eh? :P

Splitting hairs C4G, the win is all that counts.

Mourinho just can't seem to get that negative tactical aspect scenario out of his mind - obviously the home game v PSG was disgraceful in terms of the tactics used and the snarling behaviour on the pitch - and so was Saturday v Man U (the negativitity ie 2 deep lying midfielders in front of the back 4 - in both games going for the draw from the off - SO negative bearing in mind the talent he has at his disposal. Yes OK v Man U he'll say, don't care, got the result, as will 99% of rabid one eyed CFC fans, but it's not for me I tell you. This side will not be remembered as great champions IMHO. They are lucky that Man U didn't get going till Xmas, Man C have spluttered all season and the Arsenal have only hit real form since Xmas.

Mourinho just can't seem to get that negative tactical aspect scenario out of his mind - obviously the home game v PSG was disgraceful in terms of the tactics used and the snarling behaviour on the pitch - and so was Saturday v Man U (the negativitity ie 2 deep lying midfielders in front of the back 4 - in both games going for the draw from the off - SO negative bearing in mind the talent he has at his disposal. Yes OK v Man U he'll say, don't care, got the result, as will 99% of rabid one eyed CFC fans, but it's not for me I tell you. This side will not be remembered as great champions IMHO. They are lucky that Man U didn't get going till Xmas, Man C have spluttered all season and the Arsenal have only hit real form since Xmas.

What is your overall point Rotton Johnny.....it's not clear to me.

GFVBC. Simply that he has the most talented of squads imaginable.......but more often than not goes 'safety first' which is horribly negative and apart from anything else so very dull to watch.

That however is Mourinho for you.......results first, quality of entertainment second.

They were the home team v Man U who had injury issues through the team.........why didn't he go for the jugular ?

He got his come-uppance in the PSG game though, and I found that most gratifying.

GFVBC. Simply that he has the most talented of squads imaginable.......but more often than not goes 'safety first' which is horribly negative and apart from anything else so very dull to watch.

That however is Mourinho for you.......results first, quality of entertainment second.

They were the home team v Man U who had injury issues through the team.........why didn't he go for the jugular ?

He got his come-uppance in the PSG game though, and I found that most gratifying.

I agree Chelsea are not great to watch at the moment, early on in the season when they were brushing most sides apart ( apart from Newcastle United ) they were great to watch, especially Hazzard.

Now Mourinho is just going for the win ugly style, can't blame him really, i don't think any chelsea fans will either.

Ok, got it. As far as your statement about Chelsea and "the most talented of squads imaginable" goes, perhaps venture outside of the Premier League and take a look at some other clubs. Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Real Madrid's squads trump Chelsea by a country mile. That's why those three are in the Champions League Semi-Finals and Chelsea is not (after embarrassingly losing to PSG on away goals).

chelski and spurs also off to flog shirts in KangarooLand....

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/23/chelsea-friendly-sydney-fc-2-june

Chelsea fans are known for having knifes, just little knifes that can spoil your day.

mix the headhunters with the crazy aussies...

I'm never going to Chelsea away again..

Crocodile%20Dundee%20now%20thats%20a%20k

Despite all the drama on the pitch today, I was still largely apathetic. It was another 0-0 "snore fest" this weekend. If it wasn't for the excellent work of Everton FC, you might call this so-called "big match" Arsenal vs Chelsea a "bust".