AMIW

Since there is no Chelski thread

That was brilliant to watch! Mourinho had the tactics spot-on (and no parking the bus involved) and the players executed. It is going to be a hell of a battle for the title this year, but I like Chelsea's chances more and more each week!

Chelsea were absolutely immense and really good to watch. Hats of to Mourinho and all the players tonight.

It would have been a scandal if Citeh had rescued something there.

Chelsea were absolutely immense and really good to watch. Hats of to Mourinho and all the players tonight.

It would have been a scandal if Citeh had rescued something there.

Might stop city fans going on about the quadruple! Barca will beat them comfortably over the two legs.

Might stop city fans going on about the quadruple! Barca will beat them comfortably over the two legs.

Dream on.

Note for don due to olympics footie is shunted off to usa network or cnbc the next couple of weeks if you are looking for it at 4am one morning

Hazard is something else. Only 23, just gonna get better and better! And coupled with the City draw and Arsenal loss (thank you Liverpool!), Chelsea is back top of the table. Has been a good morning for me watching the footie!

Scandalous comments from Mourinho (even by his low standards) this weekend. Really hope this plastic club crashes and burns.

Scandalous comments from Mourinho (even by his low standards) this weekend. Really hope this plastic club crashes and burns.

That was nothing compared to what he did during his three years in Spain. People say it's all calculated mind-games, but I say he's just an ass.

Which it will. The Russian will get bored and take his ball home sooner or later. They might get to about eight league titles before the club folds.

Dream on.

Yep.

Haha! I knew you'd say that. But what a shameful performance by City. No intensity, no aggression, no pressing. I thought Pellegrini would know how to beat this Barça team.

Dream on.

Yep.

Haha! I knew you'd say that. But what a shameful performance by City. No intensity, no aggression, no pressing. I thought Pellegrini would know how to beat this Barça team.

Not sure if Pellegrini is losing his marbles. He said city are a bigger club than united yesterday.

Dream on.

Yep.

Not sure if Pellegrini is losing his marbles. He said city are a bigger club than united yesterday.

Who would have thought?! Pellegrini and Mourinho have a lot in common. He completely messes up his tactics, loses and ends up blaming the referee.

Why is all of this Man City-Barca crap on the non-Chelski thread? Can't you find another non-something thread on which to continue this discussion? :P:lol::lol:

Because CFC is a meaningless irrelevant plastic club! Back off topic then...if Pellegrini doesn't win the league title now he will get sacked. Pathetic really.

Why is all of this Man City-Barca crap on the non-Chelski thread? Can't you find another non-something thread on which to continue this discussion? :P:lol::lol:

Come on, Jose would be proud of us. Every other press conference he goes "off topic" to talk about Barça. :)

another season another game where chelski finish with 9 men (qpr 2 years ago I think)

another game where the special one is sent to the stands

sure our friend in the desert didn't enjoy this one

Same ref that sent off two Chelsea players at QPR a couple of years ago. I honestly believe that Chris Foy is a crooked referee. That second yellow on Willian was absolutely ridiculous.

I have to say that the team really impressed me today. The first fifteen minutes were sublime. I think it is fair to say that Arsenal is now OUT of the PL title race. They have approximately 0.0000001% chance of winning the title.

shameful refereeing sending off the wrong player - public flogging is the only acceptable punishment....