Greasy Lake Community

Since there is no Chelski thread

3-0

Who will Jose blame this week??

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, speaking to BBC Sport: "We were the best team by far in the second half. What they did in the first we did in the second "We dominated and when they feel they are in trouble, and they felt, they changed Aguero and Sterling. They try to recover control of the game exactly when they scored the second goal.

"Their goalkeeper was good and we couldn't score. They were only coming up with long balls. Not one single problem in the second half; they had lots."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think he's losing the plot

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KEPA ON THE BENCH will he refuse to sit there???

Where was the captain to grab him by his balls and drag him off the field? I'd be fuming if I was a Chelsea fan. KEPA DISGRACE

Posted Images

I hope Man Citeh win.

Has there ever been a more vile team - Terry, Costa, Mourinho...

Equal only to Leeds of the 70s.

TBF, Mourinho doesn't actually play in the team.

So really that's only two players.

Most people hate chelsea because of the money they have, Mourinho's arrogance just adds to the hate.

The Leeds team of the 70s were by far more hated by most neutrals.

That Leeds team had proper hard buggers in it, Billy Bremner, Johnny Giles, Peter Lorimer and the hardest Norman Hunter.

Don Revie, the manager, he did the dirty on England as well, of course he didn't play in the team :D

"we all hate Leeds" was the cry at the time.

The hatred is of course unfair, because all the players mentioned were/are great footballers, indeed John Terry is one of the best defenders ever.

Maybe substitute "Vile" and replace it with jealousy.

I'll admit, I'm jealous of the success of both those teams.

• Like 1

I hope Man Citeh win.

Has there ever been a more vile team - Terry, Costa, Mourinho...

Equal only to Leeds of the 70s.

TBF, Mourinho doesn't actually play in the team.

So really that's only two players.

Most people hate chelsea because of the money they have, Mourinho's arrogance just adds to the hate.

The Leeds team of the 70s were by far more hated by most neutrals.

That Leeds team had proper hard buggers in it, Billy Bremner, Johnny Giles, Peter Lorimer and the hardest Norman Hunter.

Don Revie, the manager, he did the dirty on England as well, of course he didn't play in the team :D

"we all hate Leeds" was the cry at the time.

The hatred is of course unfair, because all the players mentioned were/are great footballers, indeed John Terry is one of the best defenders ever.

Maybe substitute "Vile" and replace it with jealousy.

I'll admit, I'm jealous of the success of both those teams.

I was born in Leeds and grew up in a nearby town. I despised LUFC from an early age (7) and picked Utd for some obscure reason. I'm glad I did :)

I remember getting a bollocking from my mum when I supported Bayern in the 1975 EC final B)

That Leeds team, by the cringe .........

Proper hard men, from 1 to 11, you got the impression every one of them would've locked their kids in a coal bunker to get a win.

Hard team to like, and should've probably won a lot more than they did when you think back to the times they came up just short.

And their fans were "pwopah nawtee", which, I believe carries on to this day in certain circles .......

3-0

Who will Jose blame this week??

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, speaking to BBC Sport: "We were the best team by far in the second half. What they did in the first we did in the second "We dominated and when they feel they are in trouble, and they felt, they changed Aguero and Sterling. They try to recover control of the game exactly when they scored the second goal.

"Their goalkeeper was good and we couldn't score. They were only coming up with long balls. Not one single problem in the second half; they had lots."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think he's losing the plot

Agree, the last week looks like he is seeing things that nobody else is, doctors invading football pitches, Chelsea playing well. He is lucky to be still in the job with his criticism of the clubs medical staff, the way he has made it clear that he is not happy with the clubs transfer activity this summer. An early Champions League exit and he could be on his way out.

Interesting fact (interesting term used loosely there)

Mourinho's last 6 league defeats have come against managers whose surnames begin with P

Pulis, Poyet, Pardew,Pochettino, Pulis, Pellegrini.

Next two fixtures : Pulis and Pardew.

:)

London Calling from Barcelona town, Pedro's signing with Chelsea and he'll be coming down.

Pedro3.jpg

Manchester United's failed attempt to bring in Pedro:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3203523/Manchester-United-s-failed-attempt-bring-Chelsea-bound-Pedro-certainly-not-rarity-big-stars-Gareth-Bale-slipped-grasp.html

The deal is done: http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34003373

Cuadrado, Oscar and Moses aside, Pedro is a World Cup and Champions League winner putting him ahead of the other three. Chelsea has got themselves an excellent signing. :)

This Telegraph article reveals how the transfer happened (it is well worth the read): http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11812584/Revealed-How-Chelsea-pulled-off-dramatic-hijack-of-Barcelonas-Pedro-and-left-Manchester-United-red-faced.html

Pedro-as-a-Chelsea-player-615x325.jpg

What did I say about Pedro? 20 minutes in and the man scores making an immediate impact. His contribution was significant.

On the other hand, Chelaea's defense was in pre-season mode and a real mess today and will require re-tooling.

Finally, what the hell is going on lately with John Terry?

An entertaining game throughout and well worth watching.

West-Brom-v-Chelsea.jpg

with 7 days to go there are apparently still lots of Wingers hiding out at the Chelski training ground with Dr Eva :)

lots of rumours of Marin to Trabzonspor, Cuadrado to Juventus, Moses to somewhere etc...

cuadrado only became official at 3pm blighty time and is the 25th player out on loan

still need to offload two to reach last seasons total of 27 come on Chelski you can do it...

chalobalah and piazon still possibilities....