Greasy Lake Community

Since there is no Chelski thread

Ha Ha...........I just texted my brother in law who is a Chelsea fan.............he has never heard of those last two :huh:

chalobah like many of the chelski loanees has been with them 3 years or more but never played for the first team though unlike the others he does have a squad shirt 29

has spent a season at Watford season at forest, season at middlesborough and season at reading but is now banished to the chelski training ground like Dr Eva

piazon has been at chelski for 4 years and played 2 league cup games in 2012 but has been at Frankfurt or Arnhem or somewhere else every year so one would expect him to be banished again before the transfer window closes

there are almost 20 chelski players who have been on the books for 3 or more years without ever playing an actual league game its amazing and I fail to understand why they keep signing these players to long term contracts like Christensen and Ake both central defenders who signed long term deals this summer only to be sent away and then a few weeks later chelski want to pay 40mil to buy a central defender (stones)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KEPA ON THE BENCH will he refuse to sit there???

Well that record didn't stand for long

Bring Back Rafa!

Posted Images

Mourinho continues his foot-in-mouth disease. This time he contradicts himself regarding Spanish Clubs in the Champions League ;)

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2015/05/27/12105072/mourinho-is-wrong-dominant-spain-deserve-their-fifth

jose-mourinho-takes-aim-souness-carraghe

Soon Dr Eva will be all alone at the Cobham training ground!!!

================================================================

Chelsea flop Marko Marin departs on loan AGAIN as German joins Trabzonspor
Turkish side Trabzonspor sign Marko Marin on season-long loan
Dubbed the 'German Messi' as a youngster, he has flopped at Chelsea
Marin has struggled at Sevilla, Fiorentina and Anderlecht in recent seasons
He is the 26th player to depart Chelsea on loan this summer

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3210417/Chelsea-flop-Marko-Marin-departs-loan-German-joins-Trabzonspor.html#ixzz3jrjbX2zS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

THE 26 PLAYERS CHELSEA HAVE OUT ON LOAN THIS SEASON

1. Stipe Perica – Udinese

2. Christian Atsu – Bournemouth

3. Lewis Baker – Vitesse

4. Mario Pasalic – Monaco

5. Andreas Christensen – Gladbach

6. Isaiah Brown – Vitesse

7. Nathan – Vitesse

8. Marco van Ginkel – Stoke City

9. Victorien Angban – Sint-Truiden

10. Tomas Kalas – Middlesbrough

11. Jordan Houghton – Gillingham

12. Kenneth Omeruo – Kasımpasa

13. Patrick Bamford – Crystal Palace

14. Wallace – Carpi

15. Danilo Pantic – Vitesse

16. Ulises Davila – Vitoria

17. Dominic Solanke – Vitesse

18. Joao Rodriguez – Sint-Truiden

19. Todd Kane – NEC Nijmegen

20. Mohamed Salah – Roma

21. Matej Delac – Sarajevo

22. Alex Davey – Peterborough United

23. Cristian Cuevas – Sint-Truiden

24. Nathan Ake – Watford

25. Juan Cuadrado - Juventus

26. Marko Marin - Trabzonspor

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3210417/Chelsea-flop-Marko-Marin-departs-loan-German-joins-Trabzonspor.html#ixzz3jrkXHenu
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

still one short of last seasons record of 27 :o

it has been 20 or more all seasons since the 25 man squad rules were introduced and I think there are 2 players who have been out on loan 5 successive seasons!

Why, & I ask as a Chelsea fan since 1967, why would you let your son sign for Chelsea? Three Youth FA Cups in four years & still the last youth to make it through is John Terry.

Josh McEachran, if you'd been at Arsenal you'd be keeping Jack Wilshere out of the England team.

surely The Special One must have held a press conference by now and blamed the little black-and-white draw balls for being part of the anti-chelski conspiracy?

:lol: Mo facing his old club Porto will be interesting but I suspect Kiev and Tel-Aviv are manageable......even for Chelsea :rolleyes:

I think the last day of the silly transfer window will see a few massive and to tempting bids go in all over the place.

without Appy Arry Redknapp the transfer window and particularly the final day will be a darker day :( several teams have to offload players especially johnny foreigners to

comply with the squad rules... and man u need more goalies :o

• Like 1

Ha Ha...........I just texted my brother in law who is a Chelsea fan.............he has never heard of those last two :huh:

someone at Reading FC must be on this board as they have apparently just launched a loan bid for BOTH of them... :o

still one short of last seasons record of 27 :o

it has been 20 or more all seasons since the 25 man squad rules were introduced and I think there are 2 players who have been out on loan 5 successive seasons!

It's time to limit the amount of loans a club can make and stop this stockpiling of players.