AMIW

Since there is no Chelski thread

Chelsea's title hopes are now toast. Looks like it's now definitely Man City's to win. However, if Arsenal pull off an upset today and Liverpool take care of Spurs tomorrow, Liverpool could actually win this thing! :o:blink::huh:

We were superb today against Chelsea, what a defence, and if we had a proper forward we could have got 3.

We still have City and Liverpool at home, so we could have a big say in the title.

Nothing to report that Jose could moan about either.

You are absolutely correct, GJ. Congrats to your team, they were very good and Speroni was outstanding. Best of all, they didn't just park the bus like West Ham -- it was a good, open entertaining game even if my lads were on the wrong end.

its definitely citys title to lose with the games in hand - the game on the 13th is obviously pivotal as after that 5 of their last 6 games are against relegation threatened teams

not a good day for cactii in the Mojave desert I expect ....

I am now in Phoenix, the Sonoran desert, and I think I'm about to head out of the house with my golf clubs in search of cacti to thrash for a few hours.....grrrrrrr...........

I am now in Phoenix, the Sonoran desert, and I think I'm about to head out of the house with my golf clubs in search of cacti to thrash for a few hours.....grrrrrrr...........

Sonorans look like they might shoot at Cactii

Sontarans-series-5.jpg

and this time chelski can't draw Liverpool in the semis....

and indeed Chelski play Athletico Madrid

meaning Real Madrid face Bayern

poor old chelski and they were going to put that 5 million to such good use buying a 24th midfielder for their squad :(

big break for Chelski - Swansea have a player sent off for two yellows in the first quarter of an hour

Yep -- can a team that's mostly strikers with a fairly porous defense beat a team with no strikers but a solid defense?

Mourinho could be the most important player in that game.............does he still harbour grudges about CL semi??

All I can say is "Fuck! I really don't want to talk or even think about this. Fuck!"

Hell, it took me this long to even be able to get on here and say that....fuck.