Greasy Lake Community

Since there is no Chelski thread

AMIW

Watched 2nd half of Brighton getting their arses kicked when Boro bought on Chelsea's Tomas Kalas ......Who ?

one of the 34 players that chelski have out on loan - as well as boro and palace there are moles at Reading, Stoke, Watford, Peterborough

brentford, Gillingham, Bournemouth, west ham and all over euroland

In case people forgot.

Chelsea won the champions league in the season they finished 6th in the premier league.

It would be canny funny if they won the champions league again after finishing in the bottom half of the best league I'm the world.

Just saying..

In case people forgot.

Chelsea won the champions league in the season they finished 6th in the premier league.

It would be canny funny if they won the champions league again after finishing in the bottom half of the best league I'm the world.

Just saying..

I haven't forgotten.

Just now, Jimmy James said:

The player should be fined for not playing to there ability just show they didn't want to play for a manager. The Kopp yells at his players, he'll be next.

That last sentence should have read, The way Klopp yells at his players, he'll be next

The Chelski 34 is now sadly only the Chelski 29

As well as Bamford having his loan at Palace cancelled apparently Atsu had his loan at Bouremouth cancelled too

Jordan Houghton and Alex Davey returned also and Ulysses Davilla was sold.,, he was at Chelski a full 5 years never played a single second.

How about a sweepstake to bet on how many  players they will have out on loan when the window closes???