AMIW

Since there is no Chelski thread

Mourinho could be the most important player in that game.............does he still harbour grudges about CL semi??

Hopefully.

Liverpool 2 up after 17 mins.

Think l hear the fat lady in the background!

What was Mourinho on about in the post match interview ?

I think he was being perfectly clear about how he viewed the officiating job of Mike Dean and his crew in a way for which the FA can't punish him.

I agree. Bad refereeing all the way around. Ramirez definitely should have been sent off, I don't know how Dean missed that. And that was one of the softest penalties I've ever seen, considering Altidore went out of his way to step on Azpilicueta and was rewarded with a PK. Soft fouls called everywhere on the pitch, and hard fouls routinely ignored. Poor game by the officials.

Does Mourinho seriously think the whole season referees have been against them, is that what his veiled interview is alluding to??.

You have strikers who cant put the ball in the net mate.

Excellent tactical showing from Mourinho today - holding Norwich to a goaless draw at home is a great result.

Keep up the good work Jose - 3rd place is yours for the taking!

chelski losing to Cardiff - I suspect Don may going walking in the desert after this game

Don't have to go for that desert walk, but I am absolutely befuddled as to how you can beat the top 3 other teams in 5 of 6 matches, and yet lose to or play so badly against all the bottom clubs. Seriously, losses to Villa, Palace and Sunderland, followed by those performances against Norwich and Cardiff?

Chelski to sell Luiz to PSG after discovering he is NOT a midfielder!!!

Chelski to sell Luiz to PSG after discovering he is NOT a midfielder!!!

Yeah, but 40 million??? WTF???

..............I wouldnt give two pints of lager and a packet of crisps.

If that sets the tone for the transfer merry go round then I think united will need to spend 200 million minimum. This Luiz transfer doesn't bode well for clubs on a tight budget looking to strengthen

Lampard is gone Chelski down to 21 midfielders almost crisis time

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27673942

Another one more like to go to New York City rather than (Original & Best) York City.

It's a shame players like that don't finish their careers in the lower leagues. Fifty quid a week and all the Kit Kats he can eat, how could he refuse?

the pitch is better at York City than new York City

do they show yankeesoccerball games on u.k tv at all?

chelski to sign fabregas according to beeb - thank god they have solved their midfield shortage

hey don

don't know if you aware but Christian Atsu who is playing against the USA is a midfielder at Chelski!!!!

(one od 27 players they have out on loan)

ping don

torres and diego costa

now there is a striking partnership to strike fear into the hearts of premier league defences next season

:D

ping Don The Special One continues to acquire midfielders - wikipedia now lists first team squad as over 50 players!

Chelsea have signed 19-year-old Croatia midfielder Mario Pasalic from Hadjuk Split on a four-year deal.

Pasalic has represented Croatia at Under-21 level and was named in his country's 30-man provisional World Cup squad.

He is Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho's third signing of the window following the transfers of Cesc Fabregas from Barcelona and Diego Costa from Atletico Madrid.