Greasy Lake Community

Since there is no Chelski thread

AMIW

Don

you'll be glad to know that the guardian reports that Man City (total of 3 real ingerlander players on its roster) is trying to extend Lampards loan from NYCFC (which has a grand total of 2 total players on its roster) which expires at the beginning of January to instead be the end of January

Apparently (and i'm sure this is total coincidence) his last game would then be against some team called Chelski

I sense some shenanigans by Abu Dhabi city and the TV companies :rolleyes:

I saw that. Pellegrino said that Lampard's time would be better spent playing meaningful games in the PL rather than training and getting to know his new teammates. Said going a month or so later would still give him plenty of time to fit in because he would already be fit.

Damn, it is fun to watch Chelsea play this year. Though it is still very early, I don't see anyone overtaking them in the PL and the Champions League looks attainable as well.

Fabregas -- what a great signing! And it's sure nice when the backup goalkeeper is someone of Petr Cech's quality.

• 2 weeks later...