AMIW

Since there is no Chelski thread

I know it ticks you off, but as long as they are following the rules I don't have a problem with it. Liverpool, Man U, City, Arsenal, etc. can all do the same.

well somewhere in the article it said that a feeder club can have no more than 1 player from the same club

so how come Milan, Middlesboro , Vittesse have multiple Chelski players

The article said it limits Premier League teams from having more than one player on loan from another Premier League club.

Damn, I like Diego Costa!

Chelsea look the real deal this season, and will win the Premier League... at least.

Well that was a kick in the ass. I'm sitting there watching Chelsea lead MC while wearing my Chelsea/Lampard jersey when Lampard scores the equalizer. Damn.....

• Like 1

roy what were the odds of an ingerlander scoring for Man City??? milner. Sinclair and lampard the only outfield ones they have.

i'd put a fiver on no ingerlander scoring for man city again this season

Like a dagger to the heart but congratulations to Frank Lampard, the greatest goal scoring midfielder of his & probably any generation.

Don

you'll be glad to know that the guardian reports that Man City (total of 3 real ingerlander players on its roster) is trying to extend Lampards loan from NYCFC (which has a grand total of 2 total players on its roster) which expires at the beginning of January to instead be the end of January

Apparently (and i'm sure this is total coincidence) his last game would then be against some team called Chelski

I sense some shenanigans by Abu Dhabi city and the TV companies :rolleyes:

I saw that. Pellegrino said that Lampard's time would be better spent playing meaningful games in the PL rather than training and getting to know his new teammates. Said going a month or so later would still give him plenty of time to fit in because he would already be fit.

Damn, it is fun to watch Chelsea play this year. Though it is still very early, I don't see anyone overtaking them in the PL and the Champions League looks attainable as well.

Fabregas -- what a great signing! And it's sure nice when the backup goalkeeper is someone of Petr Cech's quality.

Still a one horse race I see.

Very much so, and becomes even more very much so each passing week.

Latest title odds with SkyBet:

Chelsea 1/2 ON

Man City 11/4

Man Utd 14/1

Arsenal 20/1

Liverpool 33/1

Spurs 150/1

Everton 300/1

No, still undefeated -- although that's now twice the team has dropped points to late goals. All in all, not a bad result. Not a great one, but any points at Old Trafford are always good to pick up.