Greasy Lake Community

Since there is no Chelski thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KEPA ON THE BENCH will he refuse to sit there???

Bring Back Rafa!

Well that record didn't stand for long

Posted Images

team is in for the first of chelseas two scheduled cup defeats to sides from Manchester this week

it look like the same side that lost by a couple of goals to the other side from Manchester recently

remember England's Rob Green - signed by Chelsea even though they had like 10 goalies on their books - with Kepa injured he thought he might get some appearance money in the Europa league but no its Caballero in goal and someone called Jamie cumming on the bench

o-ROB-GREEN-ENGLAND-USA-570.jpg?1

4 minutes ago, AMIW said:

remember England's Rob Green - signed by Chelsea even though they had like 10 goalies on their books - with Kepa injured he thought he might get some appearance money in the Europa league but no its Caballero in goal and someone called Jamie cumming on the bench

o-ROB-GREEN-ENGLAND-USA-570.jpg?1

I dob't think he is in the Europa League squad,  he's in the Premier League squad but not the Europa League.

ah didn't realize that surely they cant have too many English players since they never field any of them

according to UEFA you are right - and Cahill and Drinkwater who haven't appeared in years are in the squad

Chelsea transfer ban disastrous short term for them but long term could be the best thing that could happen to end their constant management merry go round. They will have to recall a dozen or so of the players they have out on loan all across Europe. 

Lampard will get the job now in the summer and he will have two years with lower expectations to work with the squad. 

13 minutes ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Chelsea transfer ban disastrous short term for them but long term could be the best thing that could happen to end their constant management merry go round. They will have to recall a dozen or so of the players they have out on loan all across Europe. 

Lampard will get the job now in the summer and he will have two years with lower expectations to work with the squad. 

Chelsea are bound to appeal, even if they lose they will hope the ban starts in the winter transfer window and will give them this summer to shape their squad.

This ban is associated with the youth signings - nothing yet about any FFP-related sanction. 

The prospect for this probably drove overpaying to bring in Pulisic now, so as not to risk failure. But the prospect of losing Hazard with no ability to bring in a similar-caliber replacement bodes ill.

Makes me smile :) 

Personally, as a Chelsea fan I hope the ban sticks. I hope too that the revisions to the loans systems are confirmed. 

It's beyond time for the club to look properly at it's highly successful academy & it's bloated loan army & create a pathway to the first team squad. 

As things are, if I had a talented son being courted by talent spotters  Chelsea are the 91st league club I'd be happy about him joining.

some good news for Chelsea fans - win or lose today they still qualify for the Europa league:lol:

if they win then as cup winners they enter the Europa league

if Man city win then they will forfeit their Europa league spot to Chelsea as the 6th best team in TGLITW as Man City  will qualify for the CL based on league position

2 hours ago, Perisic said:

Where was the captain to grab him by his balls and drag him off the field?

I'd be fuming if I was a Chelsea fan.

KEPA DISGRACE

The Chelsea fans at the tavern today were getting a big chuckle out of that little ordeal.