Greasy Lake Community

Since there is no Chelski thread

Rugged, gritty game by Cardiff but with that said... Chelsea just isn't generating enough chances from their time of possession.  Feels like everybody is kicing the ball around expecting somebody to take a shot or push it into the box.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KEPA ON THE BENCH will he refuse to sit there???

Well that record didn't stand for long

Bring Back Rafa!

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, Patched Tube said:

Rugged, gritty game by Cardiff but with that said... Chelsea just isn't generating enough chances from their time of possession.  Feels like everybody is kicing the ball around expecting somebody to take a shot or push it into the box.

Chelsea's equaliser was a mile offside ! Very unlucky for Cardiff

1 minute ago, newcastle roy said:

Chelsea's equaliser was a mile offside ! Very unlucky for Cardiff

Shameful no call and frankly there is an argument that there should have been a red card issued on that foul.   Cardiff got robbed by the officiating crew.

Just now, Patched Tube said:

Shameful no call and frankly there is an argument that there should have been a red card issued on that foul.   Cardiff got robbed by the officiating crew.

Sucker punch for Cardiff 2-1 to Chelsea, that's a massive blow for them, can't see them staying up now.

Mr Warnocks post match interview will be tasty 

2 minutes ago, Patched Tube said:

How did the tart turn out?

And instead if being on the shoulder of burnley southampton and Brighton .... cardiff are probably down now.

Not sure how one or more of Alonso kovacic and rudiger weren't sent off

3 minutes ago, newcastle roy said:

Sucker punch for Cardiff 2-1 to Chelsea, that's a massive blow for them, can't see them staying up now.

Mr Warnocks post match interview will be tasty 

Oh put a fork in them. 

Just a royal f*cking by the officiating crew.  To come away with nothing after that effort is just soul-crushing.   

Just now, AMIW said:

And instead if being on the shoulder of burnley southampton and Brighton .... cardiff are probably down now.

Well, hasn't it been Don (MMinAZ) say this is the worst referee in the league?

25 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Well, hasn't it been Don (MMinAZ) say this is the worst referee in the league?

Yes, I've saying it for two years. Today the Blues got ridiculously lucky to get the worst ref in the league, Craig Pawson. So many fouls in the box (that he didn't see. He probably should have given six or seven penalties. And even I can't figure out how the linesman missed Azpilicueta being about two yards offside.

All in all, I actually feel bad for Cardiff, because I've seen Chelsea get screwed by Pawson more than a few times.

Until the offside goal, my thoughts were pretty much identical to my rant about the Everton game two weeks ago. I have no fucking clue as to what Sarri is doing. I haven't disliked a Chelsea manager this much since the dark days of Andre Villas-Boas. I want him gone!

• Bruuuuce! 1
19 minutes ago, AMIW said:

My cousin and I are busy texting each other... he's livid.  The thing that really chaps my ass is this means Burnley almost certainly stays up which is a travesty.  Cardiff generally shows up to play while Burnley is just trash; points be damned - Cardiff is the better club and has had the better season (god knows I've seen enough of Cardiff this season to know ;)).

wandered off kicked a tree or too, swore at some squirrels , thought about taking it out on a garden gnome in the garden ,,, then remembered there is another game on so hurriedback inside....

• Like 2

unlike Danny Drink-and-Drive :D it turns out the other missing one has apparently played 21 minutes of prem football this season - blink and you missed it England's Gary Cahill