Greasy Lake Community

Since there is no Chelski thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KEPA ON THE BENCH will he refuse to sit there???

Where was the captain to grab him by his balls and drag him off the field? I'd be fuming if I was a Chelsea fan. KEPA DISGRACE

Bring Back Rafa!

Posted Images

Just now, newcastle roy said:

I think the best player in the Premier League will be on his way to Real Madrid in the summer, his goal last night against West ham was stunning.

I think you are correct and that saddens me a great deal. Amd the goal was spectacular!

5 hours ago, AMIW said:

at the moment Chelsea are facing a transfer ban so have to keep all 97 players they have except those who will be out of contract

Sorry, but selling him on for 75 mm or 100 mm or more is a no-brainer vs losing him on a free transfer in a year. 

I haven't read the full details Andrew but I'm pretty sure that sales can still be made. Only incoming transfers are banned.

I'd be more than happy for another season of Hazard & then lose him for nothing but then again, it ain't my money.

And if it was my money, I wouldn't be trafficking children in the hope of making a buck further down the line.

hope you are playing golf again today as Chelsea field another weakened side with 2 English players in the starting line up and SHOCK Gary Cahill on the bench don't think he has played a single minute all season!