AMIW

Since there is no Chelski thread

I think the best player in the Premier League will be on his way to Real Madrid in the summer, his goal last night against West ham was stunning.

Just now, newcastle roy said:

I think the best player in the Premier League will be on his way to Real Madrid in the summer, his goal last night against West ham was stunning.

I think you are correct and that saddens me a great deal. Amd the goal was spectacular!

at the moment Chelsea are facing a transfer ban so have to keep all 97 players they have except those who will be out of contract

5 hours ago, AMIW said:

at the moment Chelsea are facing a transfer ban so have to keep all 97 players they have except those who will be out of contract

Sorry, but selling him on for 75 mm or 100 mm or more is a no-brainer vs losing him on a free transfer in a year. 

I haven't read the full details Andrew but I'm pretty sure that sales can still be made. Only incoming transfers are banned.

I'd be more than happy for another season of Hazard & then lose him for nothing but then again, it ain't my money.

And if it was my money, I wouldn't be trafficking children in the hope of making a buck further down the line.

9 hours ago, AMIW said:

yes jim but the transfer ban says no sales or purchases

AFAIK it says they cannot register any new players. So sales are ok, but no acquisitions. 

6 hours ago, AMIW said:

ah can they still send 50 players out on loan too???

Yes. Although the proposal to limit the size of the loan army could affect that as well

Chelsea field strong team containing only 1 Englishman - Hudson-odoi doesn't even make the bench

so Don the Parking the Bus  9 man defence didn't work out today

Chelsea playing as if they were Man City 2 up in 10 minutes

I played golf but watched it in the evening. Fortunately, I had already heard the score. Knowing that meant it wasn't all that exciting. Had I seen it live, I might have had a stroke in the second half.

hope you are playing golf again today as Chelsea field another weakened side with 2 English players in the starting line up and SHOCK Gary Cahill on the bench don't think he has played a single minute all season!

Chelsea in the coveted TGTIL spot at the moment, wait no they're not

Luiz throws himself to the ground in the centre of the pitch with no one near him

The ref should book him for not even waiting to reach the penalty area

both English players are injured - probably not used to playing so many minutes?

50 minutes ago, Perisic said:

Kanté gets the equalizer. They're really gonna miss Hazard, where would they be without him?

8th ;) 

• Like 1