AMIW

Since there is no Chelski thread

chelski struggle against the part time tractor repair team how will they do against The Mighty Reds :rolleyes:

Still a one horse race I see.

Very much so, and becomes even more very much so each passing week.

I suppose the only interest now is guessing how soon it will be won.

Glad you are still taking an interest in our league, very nice of you.

Wow...you guys are just soooo good at denial..!!!!!!!

I didnt know they had won it yet, you should have told us.

a 4 point lead after 11 games...................its all over folks.

<_<

Report on radio this morning Chelsea trying to bring Gareth Bale to the bridge.

Blimey Winston could be right, it might be all over.

<_<

Well I guess they can give the EPL trophy to Chelsea right now if it's all over. Hey, who needs the rest of the season anyway? :lol:

<_<

It is all over, the four point lead is over Southampton, who with all respect wont challenge.

The lead is eight points, over the only team who can possible stop them Man City.

But they wont, no one will.

It's a crackin' Chelsea team who wont drop many points this season.

Even if they did,the "other rans" will not catch and overtake them.

Bookies are never wrong and make them 1/6 favs.

This season it's a one horse race for sure.

• Like 1

<_<

It is all over, the four point lead is over Southampton, who with all respect wont challenge.

The lead is eight points, over the only team who can possible stop them Man City.

Bookies are never wrong? What do they have a power and crystal ball I don't know about? Chelsea could still "shit the bed". It is rather sad to think the season is already wrapped up now. Hey at least La Liga is still competitive this year!

<_<

Bookies are never wrong? What do they have a power and crystal ball I don't know about? Chelsea could still "shit the bed". It is rather sad to think the season is already wrapped up now. Hey at least La Liga is still competitive this year!

Ok, Bookie are very rarely wrong, I'd rather take the 1/6 them winning it than 6/1 Man city or 40/1 Arsenal.

If you want you can back up your opinion with a bet at "honest roy's bookies"

I'll give you 7/1 man city, 50/1 arsenal, man utd, southampton and a million to one anyone else ?

• Like 1

"Honest Roy's Bookies" :lol: Thanks Roy, I just went to a local lotto place here in Vancouver and put a bet down on Southampton. I know it's a long shot, but it would make my year to see an underdog win the EPL instead of Chelsea or those "Red Devils" :angry: (the one sports team I can't stand!).

On a personal note, I would have loved to seen NewCastle win the EPL during it's successful run in the 90's. They deserved it! :)

• Like 1

i'm pretty sure Don must be bored watching Chelski this season - another drubbing of a team of part time tractor repair men called Schalke :rolleyes: and is looking for another team to watch and keep him awake at 430am in the morning ..... :rolleyes:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2848701/Chelsea-seal-Premier-League-title-start-Southampton-finish-EIGHTH-according-Bloomberg-Sports.html

The daily mail is ridiculous printing articles like this in November. How the hell do they know what the table will look like in May. They have even gone so far as to show a "fictional" 2014/15 table!

Irresponsible British press as usual! :angry:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2848701/Chelsea-seal-Premier-League-title-start-Southampton-finish-EIGHTH-according-Bloomberg-Sports.html

The daily mail is ridiculous printing articles like this in November. How the hell do they know what the table will look like in May. They have even gone so far as to show a "fictional" 2014/15 table!

Irresponsible British press as usual! :angry:

To be honest I don't think they will be far away from that.

I'd be delighted with 10th for Newcastle

I've always thought the 3 that went up would go straight back down or be in a battle with C Palace, mackems, WBA and Newcastle.

Hull will finish higher than 4th bottom, Saints will finish higher than 8th.

Chelsea will win in a canter, Man City 2nd and the next 4 or 5 places left to Man U Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton Spurs and Saints..in any oder.

My money is on the Saints to pull an upset and place high getting a Champions League berth. Would love to see Man U out of the Champs League another year. Liverpool look so suspect right now that as I said on another topic could be in a relegation battle come May. Chelsea are looking good but so did Arsenal this time of year last season.

3 weeks ago I thought we were going down, so 10th will do for me.

So long as we finish above and hopefully beat the SMBs ( it's been a while)

And of course the League Cup is a possibility :rolleyes:

Pardon me Roy, but what is SMB's short for? Yes the League Cup would be good for The Magpies and really lift the Toon Army spirits. What are your chances?

Pardon me Roy, but what is SMB's short for? Yes the League Cup would be good for The Magpies and really lift the Toon Army spirits. What are your chances?

Chances are about 12/1

SMB ?

Sad Mackem Bastards, our local rivals.

Chelsea's draw and Man CIty's win no doubt makes the contest a little more interesting. After such great results since August, it was inevitable that Ronald Koeman's Saints would have to come back down to earth. What is interesting about all this, was the tactics that Sunderland used, were exactly the kind of "park the bus" style of play that Mourinho favored last season. ;)