Greasy Lake Community

Since there is no Chelski thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KEPA ON THE BENCH will he refuse to sit there???

Well that record didn't stand for long

Bring Back Rafa!

Posted Images

fifa announce a crackdown on Chelski's Loan army - Super Frank will have to sell them or play them

(by comparison Mancheater City also have 28 players out on loan - only 6 of whom are over 22)

Restrictions on the number of loan deals clubs can agree are set to come into force next season.

Fifa has proposed new regulations that would mean clubs could only have eight loan deals per season, both in and out of the club. That would then be reduced to six from 2022-23.

It would apply just to international loans at first, involving players aged 22 or over.

Chelsea currently have 28 players out on loan, with 15 aged 22 or over.

The plans are subject to the approval of the Fifa Council.

• 2 weeks later...

Billy Gilmour a scot starts for chelsea today so viewership up in the land of the haggis is expected to be high

no kovacic, Jorginho Kante in midfield so totally different midfield

a lot of players injured or dropped there are players on the bench never heard of before and don’t even have wiki pages

Gilmour is the first Scottish player to start fir chelsea since may 1998

you would think that with the 23,654 players chelsea have owned in that time tgat there would have been someone

Lot of noise about this lad up here, has been for a while.

I think Chelski signed him off Sevco as a schoolboy.

Hasn’t returned from injury though frank said he and loftus cheek were available

abraham Hudson Odoi kovacic kante listedas injured, Jorginho suspended

Frank won’t allow any of these type of ridiculous signings in the future. Those days are over.

Ask any Chelsea fan last August, would you take 4th in the league come March 2020, and everyone knows the answer.

Whatever the final league placings, this has been a game changing season for the club.

Tomori, Mount, Gilmour, Abraham, Zouma and Reece James, to name a few, some really great talent coming through.....more than at any other Premiership club.

Chelsea are in very good shape, make no mistake.

Well I dont disagree with that but they do have to get the expensive flops off the payroll if they want to bring others in

bakayako, rahmen  zappacosta Kennedy and Moses for example

and as the prime example Lucas piazon who has been at chelsea 8 years only ever figured in the Christmas 2012 game against villa in which he only played the last 15 minutes

surely the biggest waste in TGLITW history?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Brown Eyed Boy said:

Happy John Terry Day everyone. 12 years ago today. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy.

Happy trolling Brown Shirt Boy.

13 minutes ago, Ninethumbs said:

Happy trolling Brown Shirt Boy.

Bless.

You don’t get many chuckles in elite level football but that was genuinely hilarious. Love the way Mr Chelsea adjusts the captains armband on his way to the penalty spot. 

Captain, leader, legend.

DD17F81D-9288-4DA3-9BF7-47FFEE7ED29E.jpeg

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Brown Eyed Boy said:

You don’t get many chuckles in elite level football but that was genuinely hilarious. Love the way Mr Chelsea adjusts the captains armband on his way to the penalty spot. 

Captain, leader, legend.

Do we judge a person on a single event? 

2 minutes ago, Brown Eyed Boy said:

Ask Wayne Bridge, he’d probably say yes.

OK, I had to goggle that as you know I'm a newcomer to this. It did say "claims" not for certain! 

See I never understand the disputes between men over this, it should always be between the man and said girlfriend/wife. Or vice versus.  

17 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

OK, I had to goggle that as you know I'm a newcomer to this. It did say "claims" not for certain! 

See I never understand the disputes between men over this, it should always be between the man and said girlfriend/wife. Or vice versus.  

There was little room for doubt, he was stripped of the England captaincy for his shocking behaviour, in fact he holds the rare distinction of being the only man to be stripped of the England captaincy twice. Google again for his other indiscretion.

Is this what you're talking about? :P

Terry is Chelsea's most successful captain, having led them to five Premier League titles, four FA Cups, three League Cups, one UEFA Europa League and one UEFA Champions League title. He is one of five players to have made over 500 appearances for Chelsea and is also the club's all-time highest scoring defender.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Is this what you're talking about? :P

Terry is Chelsea's most successful captain, having led them to five Premier League titles, four FA Cups, three League Cups, one UEFA Europa League and one UEFA Champions League title. He is one of five players to have made over 500 appearances for Chelsea and is also the club's all-time highest scoring defender.

Do you feel that excuses him shagging a team mates wife and racially abusing a fellow professional?

41 minutes ago, Brown Eyed Boy said:

Do you feel that excuses him shagging a team mates wife and racially abusing a fellow professional?

Seems Spurs had a lot of that going on this last year also. You English have a problem with that don't you. 

48 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Seems Spurs had a lot of that going on this last year also. You English have a problem with that don't you. 

If you’re referring to the alleged dispute between Christian Eriksen and Jan Vertonghen, geography isn’t your strong point.

You haven’t answered my question about JT.